Netflix Junkie

Netflix is awesome but for The walking Dead I use my DVR love watching that show, so much that I wait until it is on for 15 minutes before I start watching it so I can fast forward through the commercials. I think I have the full season still on my DVR. I will not spoil it but the Season finally was AWESOME!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Moto1971
Me too. I never watch it live because I can't stand waiting for the next scene!
Just started watching their series House of Cards recently and I'm really impressed with how well it's done.
Just started watching their series House of Cards recently and I'm really impressed with how well it's done. Originally Posted by Hogfan69

gonna hafta try it again.
people rave about this.
got turned off by the talking into the camera right at the start.
was like wtf.?
The new netfix series Daredevil is really good for those that were curious.......
THANKS, I WAS ACTUALLY IN THE PROCESS OF FINDING A MOVIE TO WATCH.
The new netfix series Daredevil is really good for those that were curious....... Originally Posted by Logan135
Daredevil is fucking awesome. And someone mentioned Apple TV, you can still watch Netflix using Apple TV. I can't stand renting or watching anything from the actual Apple store because they're streaming speed is for shit.

House of Cards is great. If you want comedy, you'll piss yourself watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Holy shit that's a funny show.

Battlestar Galactica is excellent too.
Daredevil is great i just watched the season 1 can't wait for season 2
Daredevil is fantastic. Can't go wrong with that and house of cards.