Not A Retirement Thread....but

eh......

when I retire, I will just be gone. retirement threads are for wimps!

Not a wimp and as stated not an actual retirement thread. Some folks I will definitely not miss from this site.
ditto on the missing part. but we cant miss you if you dont leave, even if its for a while....good luck either way.
Hope to talk to you soon Buddy, shoot me a PM if you ever want to meet up for a Beer at Fantasy Ranch!

Moto
Take a break man, you deserve it. Remember don't let the hobby run you, you run it!
After taking my initial 3 months in the hobby a few years ago to get over the IOP, I settled into a routine that works out a lot better for me - RECREATIONAL SEX. You know, f-buddies with an excellent skill set. That sure puts a lot less pressure on everyone and once the ladies find out that you're not "needy" but just want to have some sexual fun, things go a lot more smoothly. And, to tell you the truth, there are some girls who, when forced out of the IOP, can't deal with it and somehow really don't like sex for sex's sake all that much. Like some guys, they have to use the IOP to hide behind so they can get by, too.

looie, don't take this sh*t so damn seriously. Kick back and PLAY.
Best of luck to you.
  • Jaleh
  • 12-03-2010, 05:30 PM
No Looie..

Dont leave me!! Hope all is well with you babe and you have a safe and find your road you should be on...Dont be a stranger still though! Many kisses and hugs
88 Reviews! Now maybe I got a shot at catching up to you. We'll see you back soon looie. Enjoy your hiatus.
Devil, bitch,

FRIEND!!
looie,

thanks for such a well written story of one's introduction, immersion, infatuation, and incompleteness with this sub-culture. only you can decide and choose what you want and it sounds like you've thought long about what it is you want. more power to you as you begin the next phase of your real life. and visiting women like those you mentioned and the many more you've see IS a part of your real life. it's just not a real part of your real life....

Uncle Luke...here's an interesting counterpoint to your perspective. In all of my hobby interactions, I have NEVER had an experience as good as some of my real life encounters. Yes, there have been some wonderful ladies who have shown me a great time. But, FOR ME, none can compare to the connection that happens in real life when I've been involved with a loving, caring partner.

The hobby fulfills a need. But in my humble opinion, there is no substitute for the physical and emotional connection that happens in a solid relationship. That's exactly the reason I'm slowing down, and still chasing that elusive brass ring. Had it once or twice...simply hoping to grab it again.

Great insight Looie... Originally Posted by Tony Patella
which is what tony so aptly and succinctly describes. one can experience all kinds of passion, sexuality, recreational fun, and even delites by visiting w/ providers. but, in my opinion, unless she is willing to join in on one and the two of you can decide on having one, there is nothing like a real life relationship. true, there are ups and downs in real life, but they are there in the hobby life. but, to me, the committment and shared interests that come w/ a RL relationship last long and are more powerful. they dont have to preclude being here, but they are different and in the best or above average cases better. just my opinion.

for many years now, i've been lucky w/ resources and opportunity to do both.

i hope that you find what you need to take care of your self, your mind, your soul, and your spirit.

peace and love be with you.