Kudlow predicts economic rebound in 2021

I think we only need to be headed in the right direction to spin it for the election. Originally Posted by friendly fred
You certainly could be correct. April unemployment figures are out this week. Could be as high as 16-20%, which would be much higher than the rate during the 2008 financial crisis, which went a long way to keeping McCain from being elected in November 2008. 2nd quarter GDP has been estimated to be -16.6% by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.

How quickly this is turned around, or at least showing significant signs of recovery, will be instrumental in determining Trump's fate in November.
OANNumbnuts is aptlys named.

The real news is Jared Kushner declaring victory on AMERICAN TV.
To me it is obvious Trump will deliver an executive mandate to approve a covid-19 vaccine regardless of what of testing the vaccine has completed. This will be 4 weeks to 2 weeks before the election. Then Mark Cuban, who seems thirsty to be president, may likely run as a third party candidate. I think these factors will reelect Trump never mind the economy.
  • oeb11
  • 05-04-2020, 10:09 AM
Wrong - fascist DPST - Cuomo and Gov Gruesome would do that - but they do not overrule the FDA.

Trump cannot and will not force a vaccine release prior to FDA approval - for vaccine efficacy and safety.

FDA vaccine approval has a pathway to safeguard citiens.

End of year is very optimistic.

U know not of what u write - parrot for the LSM!
You certainly could be correct. April unemployment figures are out this week. Could be as high as 16-20%, which would be much higher than the rate during the 2008 financial crisis, which went a long way to keeping McCain from being elected in November 2008. 2nd quarter GDP has been estimated to be -16.6% by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.

How quickly this is turned around, or at least showing significant signs of recovery, will be instrumental in determining Trump's fate in November. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Would such an economic turnaround be enough for you to vote for Trump against Biden?
To me it is obvious Trump will deliver an executive mandate to approve a covid-19 vaccine regardless of what of testing the vaccine has completed. This will be 4 weeks to 2 weeks before the election. Then Mark Cuban, who seems thirsty to be president, may likely run as a third party candidate. I think these factors will reelect Trump never mind the economy. Originally Posted by Big Ed
I would love to see Cuban run especially to help Trump.
Have you tried his pillow?

It is actually pretty good!

You should watch this gal on OAN. She is a pretty little conservative - she might change your mind.

Her name is Chanel Rion.

If you want to give Fox another try, then there is always Aishah Hasnie.

Originally Posted by friendly fred

nice looking ladies. too bad chanel is married.
Would such an economic turnaround be enough for you to vote for Trump against Biden? Originally Posted by friendly fred
No. My life is almost totally immune from the state of the economy. There also will not in all likelihood be a huge economic turnaround by election day.

My voting against Trump, which I've gone into detail on several times, is my dislike of his character and my dislike of his policies, including health care, immigration, foreign relations, an economy that has been much better for those at the top of the income chain, race relations, the environment, etc.
No. My life is almost totally immune from the state of the economy. There also will not in all likelihood be a huge economic turnaround by election day.

My voting against Trump, which I've gone into detail on several times, is my dislike of his character and my dislike of his policies, including health care, immigration, foreign relations, an economy that has been much better for those at the top of the income chain, race relations, the environment, etc. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

so you are for ILLEGAL immigration and open borders, Gov controlled healthcare and bowing down to the World instead of standing up for America.

yeah i can see why you don't like Trump

BAHHAAA
so you are for ILLEGAL immigration and open borders, Gov controlled healthcare and bowing down to the World instead of standing up for America.

yeah i can see why you don't like Trump

BAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Quite a few statements, of which not one is accurate.
Quite a few statements, of which not one is accurate. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

if yous say so
if yous say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I obviously know what I've said in the past regarding certain poitical issues. You obviously do not.
I obviously know what I've said in the past regarding certain poitical issues. You obviously do not. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

well don't expect me to search your posts. and since you know where you stand you can just re-enlighten us, yeah?
well don't expect me to search your posts. and since you know where you stand you can just re-enlighten us, yeah? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

if yous say so