Screwed up things happens to us ladies too. 47 okays and the dude still flakes.

• DABOY
  • 05-10-2012, 06:51 PM
This problem happens at both sides. I have a lot of time when I arrive on time but I need to wait at hotel parking lot for up to 30min.
He is stuck in traffic at a stand still for 30 mins. That is his story.

My thread is more about thanking the guys who do care about our time not about this guy did.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Oh well ... I tried ...
  • 69er
  • 05-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Th

LMAO....well 69er.....sorry for that..
Great story tho....
Did you ever sell that ocean front property you had in Arizona you told me about?

That is okay 69 I know you don't like me but muah to you as well. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Are you trying to allude that the above is not true? I wasn't even unhappy about it. At least you told me. Sometimes things just go wrong. I think you did your best to handle it. I can't really ask for more.

We didn't "click" but I saw nothing wrong with you. I was just poking a bit at you, as you used the word Always, and I wasn't sure if you were poking fun at yourself and everyone in general, or actually meant it. I guess you must have seriously meant never, even though I can't imagine I'm the first guy that a session wasn't "on time" for. I can count on zero fingers the ladies I have seen more than twice, that I haven't had to wait at least 15 minutes for.
  • S-Man
  • 05-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Quick Story. I was banned from a provider because I cancelled our appt, but i cancelled the day before. Ironiclly she had cancelled an appt we had in the past an hour before....so best efforts folks Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
Sometimes it's a one way street.
With construction on LBJ, Grapevine, I20, and 183, delays will happen for both sides. Be cool, considerate, and go with the flow. Shit happens.
I think what she is trying to say is PEOPLE in general are RUDE about time. It is hobbyist and providers that don't give a shit about anybody's time but there's. Everybody knows how bad the traffic is around the DFW area, people need to pull there head out of the hole it's in and leave earlier so you can be on time or 10 min early. What if your on your way and a wreak happens in front of you then your going to be late.

I give myself at least 15 min extra time to get some place even if it is only a 10 min drive from my starting point, THAT is common courtesy.

I understand things happen but you only get one chance with me after the second time being late I will never call or meet you again, that goes with business associates as well MY time is just as valuable as anybody Else's and in most cases more valuable.
I have been late to a couple of appointments. One was due to a wreck on 635, i sent a text when i hit traffic letting the lady know I would be a little late. I was late for another because i had played golf that morning and went longer than i thought, and I wanted to swing by the house for a quick shower. I was only 510 minutes late, but again sent text and phone call to let the lady know. It is all about communication.
  • agab
  • 05-11-2012, 07:47 AM
Time is so critical sometimes. 15 minutes may be the difference between making up a story to your SO and not having to say a thing.
  • Gypsy
  • 05-11-2012, 09:28 AM
I bet if you took a scale and on one side stacked all the times a hobbyist has been late or no showed and on the other side stacked all the times a provider has been late or no showed, well, I think we all know which way that scale would be tilting. In my case the ratio would be about 50:1.
Yeah thats true.Ive always wondered what the five min thing was about. you know when you get to the hotel on time and call and they say they need five more min. What are you doing that takes five more minutes. Not that I mind im just curious, why always five min
I... I was only 510 minutes late, but again sent text and phone call to let the lady know. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
holy crap!!! that's 8 1/2 hrs!!!

maybe you meant to type "5-10 minutes..."
I bet if you took a scale and on one side stacked all the times a hobbyist has been late or no showed and on the other side stacked all the times a provider has been late or no showed, well, I think we all know which way that scale would be tilting. In my case the ratio would be about 50:1. Originally Posted by Gypsy
from which side are you looking at that 50:1??

50 times the man is late/NCNS for ever 1 time the woman is late/NCNS
[which is the order you stated the sides of the scale]

or

50 times the woman is late/NCNS for ever 1 time the man is late/NCNS

minor quibble - i get your point, but odds, tilting, and ratios are not all the same thing.
Yeah thats true.Ive always wondered what the five min thing was about. you know when you get to the hotel on time and call and they say they need five more min. What are you doing that takes five more minutes. Not that I mind im just curious, why always five min Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
same reason that hosts at some busy restaurants always say "there's a 45 min wait right now."

cos it's the standard answer.

only problem is that 5 minutes is rarely 5 minutes, even in my scale of timing.

her - "when are you getting off work?"
me - "in a few minutes"

....30 minutes later...

her - "when are you getting off work?"
me - "in a few minutes"
holy crap!!! that's 8 1/2 hrs!!!

maybe you meant to type "5-10 minutes..." Originally Posted by pmdelites
Yes 5-10 minutes late.lol. Stupid iPad.
Time is money. Kaylee, dont blame you at all for posting this. More than likely .. if it were you... it would've been posted on you as well. Stay safe... and continue to be successful. Our time is valuable too. We have real lives and responsibilities as well.

Love all of ya'll.

Amber