Providers that love their hair pulled?

Gentle tug. Not snatch my weave out lmao
I like the double handed approach, feels like if I'm riding a horse once you get a rhythm going. You freaks know what I'm talking about Originally Posted by BLM69
Hair wrapped in one hand, while you’re gripping her shoulder? Lol
OP asking the important questions. Then when she looks back with the Ahegao look. Yas.gif
  • grean
  • 12-04-2017, 11:30 AM
There is a wrong way to pull hair. And if you do that shit to me... expect a stop in the session for a good ole learning lesson. I will show you how to have control while pulling hair and not actually make it uncomfortable or painful for the lady. Believe it or not, it isn't about pain. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
A visual example of the right way, please?
The best responses I get are when you run your hand up the back of the neck, weaving your fingers into her hair. Then slowly gripping near the roots. Firmly, but hot too hard. Decide how hard to grip pull based on the response you receive.

All jokes aside... It turns me on when my hair is pulled. Not yanked out of my head. You have to do it right... I have really long blonde hair that is perfect for this

The best responses I get are when you run your hand up the back of the neck, weaving your fingers into her hair. Then slowly gripping near the roots. Firmly, but hot too hard. Decide how hard to grip pull based on the response you receive. Originally Posted by corona

My hair is almost to my ass so honestly I might be one of the few who likes it pulled closer to the end of my hair.. lol
The best responses I get are when you run your hand up the back of the neck, weaving your fingers into her hair. Then slowly gripping near the roots. Firmly, but not too hard. Decide how hard to grip pull based on the response you receive. Originally Posted by corona
Yes please! Just like this!

I am not a pony, and my hair should not to be used as reins. I am a woman who wants to be controlled. If you pull it anywhere else, it hurts and I might throat punch you (jk, but I may give you the evil eye) 😉
Mmm
Attached Images File Type: jpg WEBPAGE_20171115_134908.jpg (35.9 KB, 452 views)
*raises hand and smiles* as long as you loosen me up first..
This is a true story ab this is a true story
by :Layla Heigh 1 2 3 4 5

First, I will start with I love my hair being pulled. A grew up with their brother and sister and we were all around the same age. One of their defenses was to pull my hair up because they knew how I hated to have my hair messed up. Well, that was back in the day. This was always used as one of their fighting mechanisms so, I have endured a tepid. Yes, I said tech head. Anyways so no matter how hard they will pull my hair,t I would never give in. So as long as they were not breaking my neck with the strength that they use to pull my hair, I could handle it.

Sooooo, yes I can even say I love it! Oh and don’t forget spank my ass while you’re at it.

The end
And a nice cameltoe ����
My bad @ leslie@nn
Yes please! Just like this!

I am not a pony, and my hair should not to be used as reins. I am a woman who wants to be controlled. If you pull it anywhere else, it hurts and I might throat punch you (jk, but I may give you the evil eye) 😉 Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Mmmm that sounds delicious
Right Right oh me me I do lol