Flat earth vs round earth?

if the earth is flat, what keeps the oceans from running over the edge?

the history of flat earth theory explained and disproved by an actual physicist

it's merely a remnant of an era when science hadn't proved otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8DQSM-b2cc
if the earth is flat, what keeps the oceans from running over the edge?

the history of flat earth theory explained and disproved by an actual physicist

it's merely a remnant of an era when science hadn't proved otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8DQSM-b2cc Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If it’s round. What keeps the water in???? What keeps the oxygen here???? Gravity??? Who knows. A somewhat flat earth makes more sense to me.
This is one of those things that requires big picture thinking
“Your thoughts if any”

My thoughts is you are either joking or insane
“Your thoughts if any”

My thoughts is you are either joking or insane Originally Posted by Charley3
over half the posts in the sand box are meant to be joking or sarcasm or to get a rise out of someone i would guess
If it’s round. What keeps the water in???? What keeps the oxygen here???? Gravity??? Who knows. A somewhat flat earth makes more sense to me. Originally Posted by bambino

gravity is a bitch!

This is one of those things that requires big picture thinking Originally Posted by HDGristle

like this?

Shaq is a believer.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/larryfitzma...earth-comments

Shaquille O'Neal Doubled Down On His Flat Earth Comments From 2017, Despite The Fact That The Earth Is Round

“You know they say the world is spinning? I’ve been living on a house on a lake for 30 years, not once did the lake rotate to the left or right."

if Shaq was an ant crawling on a basketball he'd think it was flat too

bahahahhhahaaaaa
over half the posts in the sand box are meant to be joking or sarcasm or to get a rise out of someone i would guess Originally Posted by chizzy
Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!!
Encounters: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
If it’s round. What keeps the water in???? What keeps the oxygen here???? Gravity??? Who knows. A somewhat flat earth makes more sense to me.

gravity is a bitch!

Hold a glass of water upside down, the water falls out. According to round earthers, half the earth is upside down!!!!!!!!

Your “big picture” proves it!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
over half the posts in the sand box are meant to be joking or sarcasm or to get a rise out of someone i would guess Originally Posted by chizzy
Over half the posts are by one poster. LOL

In light of that, maybe its the third option but to get a rise out of a group of people.
Over half the posts are by one poster. LOL

In light of that, maybe its the third option but to get a rise out of a group of people. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

actually, if you look at he first page, HD is giving berry a run for his money, 9 threads by berry, 7 by HD, so why no complaints about HD? maybe because his posts are more to your way of thinking?

everyone here has the option to ignore any thread they choose, I can say ive ignored some threads from both guys at some point as well as others. depends on my mood. did you ever think the more you complain about a certain poster, the more he will post? not saying thats true but I will never understand how people come on here and bitch and complain about the sandbox or a thread when they have the option to just ignore it.