Manafort Sentenced to just 47 months.....

I’ve told him that a 100 times. He’s just not very bright. But hey, Judge Ellis emphatically stated this sentence had nothing to do with Russian collusion or the Trump campaign. Originally Posted by bambino
You are an Idiot. Is that the proper use? I had a little doubt so I wanted to make sure I used it properly. I was going to say you're a Loser but wasn't sure if that was grammatically correct. Did I get that right Bambi?
You are an Idiot. Is that the proper use? I had a little doubt so I wanted to make sure I used it properly. I was going to say you're a Loser but wasn't sure if that was grammatically correct. Did I get that right Bambi? Originally Posted by themystic
You’ve never been “right” in your life. On many levels. I’m sure of that.
To use you're and your correctly, remember that you're is short for "you are," and your is used to show ownership, like in "your house." If you don't know which one to use, try writing "you are" instead.

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
He’s like a man who just got knocked out on his feet and his little arms are still frailing as he going down to the mat for the full 10 count. Some one call a doctor!!

Down goes Frazier
Down goes Frazier
Down goes Frazier

Don’t worry little man, we won’t kick you while YOU ARE down.
YOU ARE still a silly little man...but YOU ARE still our silly little man.
Is the teacher screaming at the class so hard he’s slobbering? Or did TM just get loudly corrected?

Funny and ironic.

I think Manafort will end up doing consecutive sentences. Sadly, he’ll probably die in the joint.
You are defending a Traitor. Why couldn't the Judge let him "skate free"?. Yeah it sends a message all right. One about you as well as Manafort Originally Posted by themystic

Yeah, yeah....if it helps you sleep better at night calling Manafort a traitor, have at it.

I know this human dildo wasn't convicted of treason (but) I call him one anyways. And should still be in prison 'cept for the fact Barry commuted Bradley's sentence as he was taking one final dump on the US Constitution....

Don't get me started on the fact he is now a she. That's a thread altogether unto itself I couldn't care less about.

Or how about everyone's favorite ISIS bride? If it walks like a traitor....quacks like a traitor...well, you get the idea, k?

You're just upset, tm, that Manafort's conviction didn't lead the anal cavity investigators to DJT's front door. Tax fraud....bank fraud....hardly makes him a traitor to the citizens of America. Just makes him greedy and dumb, that's all.
Oh shit Tm and assup wrong and stupid yet again. Snowflake are crying. They thought there would be collusion. And they are wrong again. Stupid mofos

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Mt Rushmore !!!!!!!!

America First

MAGA

PeterBota approves this message !!!!!!
AND still no collusion, Tax and Bank fraud ,,,,, maybe it was a Russian bank They thought there would be collusion. And they are wrong again. Stupid mofos
I guess Manafort didn’t “flip”.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Manafort is a Traitor and so are the Un American Idiots who support him. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves but your not. Sad that you losers have turned on America to support a liar and Carnival Barker. You are going to Hell each and every one of you morons. Burn Baitches Burn

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations for defending a traitor. When did a bunch of old white people start getting so soft on criminals and traitors who sell out the USA? Originally Posted by themystic
Knock off the traitor shit. You're embarrassing yourself and your TDS ilk. You want street cred? Then stick with the reality that there was no Russian collusion (except between Hillary, Steele, and Fusion GPS.
Knock off the traitor shit. You're embarrassing yourself and your TDS ilk. You want street cred? Then stick with the reality that there was no Russian collusion (except between Hillary, Steele, and Fusion GPS. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You might want to strip that Uniform off your Avatar. Maybe your part of the failed military losers. Your an embarrassment to the men who once proudly served the US. You dont know your stuff
Knock off the traitor shit. You're embarrassing yourself and your TDS ilk. You want street cred? Then stick with the reality that there was no Russian collusion (except between Hillary, Steele, and Fusion GPS. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What Aboutism.

Doesn’t change the fact that Manafort is a criminal and agent of a Russian puppet regime.

Trump was able to hire him because nobody else would.

He’ll spend the rest of his life in prison.
What Aboutism.

Doesn’t change the fact that Manafort is a criminal and agent of a Russian puppet regime.

Trump was able to hire him because nobody else would.

He’ll spend the rest of his life in prison. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

is this another About Whatism thread?

BAHHAAAAAA
What "Russian puppet regime" Oh did he work for Hillary ? Fusion, ? Awan? ( oh he 's Pakistan, I'm sure you have no idea who that is but,,,)
What "Russian puppet regime" Oh did he work for Hillary ? Fusion, ? Awan? ( oh he 's Pakistan, I'm sure you have no idea who that is but,,,) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Lusty Rex needs your help