great provider habits

When putting on my cover, speed is appreciated. The longer it takes the more its a mood killer. It's necessary, but its really the most unsexy part of the whole thing. Only one woman I've seen does it like a pro with her mouth! OMFG, ladies you need this skill. It was just another fluid part of BBBJ with her. And it felt good. Originally Posted by bbtony
I'm glad someone else is taking up this cause. I've mentioned the same thing in a few other threads. It would be #1 on my list.
Tinman, I'm a bit annoyed at myself for leaving it out. This finer point has cost me some great screwing. One lady I really like is slow at this. I'm actually a shy nervous guy around hot women. So please get it on quick before I overthink it.

I did get a PM the other day that may help. She told me, "dont overthink it we are all just chics that love to fuck." Of course she got it wrapped so fast and smoothly the transition to fucking was wonderful.

This transition is very important for us guys. It's the difference between me feeling like a stud or a failure.
Elizabeth he is the real deal! A super sweet and handsome guy. very considerate and very smart.

I thought the exact same thing as you and my bs radar was twitching a bit bc he does seem too seasoned for a newbie so I insisted a meeting first to feel him out and interrogate him a little Lol. Best damn decision I made all summer. He's great! )
Syeira Pink and Lindsay Lee are 2 great examples. If a provider ever sends me off with some fresh cookies and a little carton of milk afterwards, I am bringing and leaving my toothbrush next time.lol Originally Posted by add197531
If I bring some dog food can I get a smoothie???
love this 10xs very well said.
....eye fuck me, make me a drink, put on music. Originally Posted by bbtony
Absolutely! Talk about totally setting the mood. I love that and maybe two ladies come to mind. Great list man.
And if she screens via P411, take some time and read the guy's profile. I've completed mine and very few have followed thru, read and picked out something I like in my profile. And it's nothing strange or freaky. This includes my aspd and eccie days.

I make it a point to read a ladies profile / showcase / website each time for clues into what she likes or doesn't like.

All great points above.
Some BIG things for me – read my P411 profile – see what I enjoy and what I’m about. I don’t want to face fuck you or greek at all. ThatHotNurse read it and had my favorite drink ready and in the fridge, did the condom with the mouth thing ultra-fast, and I always send a thank you text after I’ve left – we’ve shared intimacies so I want to be as much of a gentleman as I can even though this is a business – ThatHotNurse is the only lady to-date that sent me a text before I could send one to her…that was a BIG deal to me. When a lady doesn’t reply at all to my thank you text it takes major points off for me because I’m ultra GFE and she probably won’t see me again. Not saying Jamie is the only provider I enjoy, but if you’ve not seen her your cheating yourself on someone that knows how to make a man feel like a MAN. I’ve met with about 30 ladies so far and during the next 2 weeks meeting with a couple more for the first time and then will have about 3 or 4 regulars that I will see and them only – ThatHotNurse was an easy choice because she has something that many don’t – PERSONALITY – I need you to at least pretend you’re happy to see me – dropping my pants as I walk in the room isn’t a turn on for me as it might be for most.
Nothing to see here, just move along....
Running scared of women is no way to hobby. Come back when you're not afraid of them anymore.
I think Tony and the unnamed lady who is pissed at him need a good make-up-sex session. I believe they are both sincere people who enjoy each others company. Tony sounds deflated and I'd like to see his spunk back.

Besides, I like happy endings.
+1. Let the good times roll. Love after War!!!

Nobody hits all the targets all the time in anything. We are all human. I hope you guys suck and fcuk your way back into each others good graces very very soon. ))
I think Tony and the unnamed lady who is pissed at him need a good make-up-sex session. I believe they are both sincere people who enjoy each others company. Tony sounds deflated and I'd like to see his spunk back.

Besides, I like happy endings. Originally Posted by OldGrump

Very much agree. After my post I felt bad because I was only bragging on ThatHotNurse (which she deserves) - I worried if I offended any others I ADORE and will see again like Melannie Star, Jules, Katy Taylor, and EBG. LOVE them - professionally and personally they're great providers and people (sorry ladies about seeing me again lol).
No it wasn't me! I don't know who it is but it is DEFINITELY NOT ME. I just hope it gets worked out with a make up session asap.

Its always better to *cum* than to go
Funny how someone would ask if I'm a real guy in this thread after what transpired today. Yes I am real. I'm genuine; I try to be honest; I have real feelings; I eat; I sleep; I love sex; I bleed; I hurt sometimes, and ocassionally I cry real fucking tears, but I sure dont let anyone see it. That's the beauty of running in the rain or at night or with dark glasses. Originally Posted by bbtony
I hope you don't stop posting - you're one of my favs on here, seems we have very similar tastes and feelings of treating ladies as LADIES with respect and care. It's a business but I can't share intimacies with a lady and not care SOMETHING about them and want them to do well in and out of the hobby world. If someone implies that's wrong ask any provider I've been with - I'm all man, I just have feelings and there's nothing wrong with that buddy.