Renting a room near a provider's incall

i was on the road a few months ago in a new city, had some free time so i hit up the usual websites, this one included. I had no luck here, or p411, so i opted for BP. found something i liked, and few texts, and a phone call to get directions, and what do you know, shes at the same hotel i am.

she played the two call system, i followed along. i told her i was in the parking lot(which i was), and asked for the room number. radio silence. after i finished my smoke i went back up to my room, ten minutes later or so she texted room number, and it was two rooms away from me.

I chickened out. too much risk if something goes bad. i had my truck parked outside with a trailer full of gear. if it had been a reputable provider, i would have been all over it! but a BP girl with no reviews, in a strange city. big head won that time.....and thats probably for the best.
  • wonk
  • 03-19-2015, 11:09 AM
As has been said, OP is staying at the wrong hotels.

First time I ever was in Manhattan, biztrip, back in the 90's, I check into my cheap ass fleabag (only room available under the $150/night restrictions of our tightwad CFO), get my room key, the elevator door opens and two streetwalkers in full NYC streetwalker dress come out, giggling, apparently just leaving a call.

More recently, in a different big city, I cam down to the bar about 10 pm, got a hard eye fucking from a pretty average-looking lady, had my drink at the bar (it was pretty empty) then went back to the room. As the elevator door is closing, she darts in, looks at me and says "wanna fuck?" I say... uh sure...? She gives a price, I agree, we go back to my room and get after it.

Ahh memories.
Socials in Houston, San Antonio and Austin a bunch of us going to the social stay in the same near by hotel. The fun of seeing others going to the social in the lobby. Some you know and others you just suspect are in the hobby. At the Hollow Weeine party a couple ladies from the party ended up in the room my date and I had. We talked late into the night. In Houston another provider was two doors down the hall and I purchased her some sexy panties at the sex shop down the street. Fun of knocking on her door to drop them off and her answering the door naked.
That was friggin HotNurse...I love a lady with balls...I'm a bit on the shy side myself . It's only happened to me in Vegas...a time or 2...guys just need to learn how to hang out alone (in the lobby or hotel bars) for a bit and look dazed n confused...someone(s) will be there for you to have fun with
You aren't looking hard enough. I can go to any number of places in Addison, Galleria area and play "Spot the Hooker"
Dang grace,,,pretty harsh verbiage..I'd much prefer a "lady" spot me so we can work things out for a win win . We are all people just trying
Oh there are ladies too....but it is comical to see the lack of discretion from time to time. You wont ever spot the ladies first....that is the point.
Grace I have looked and not been sure enough to speak to them. I did set up a meet with Taylor in a bar as it has been a fantasy of mine. It was a thrill to walk into a bar and walk out with the most beautiful woman in there.