Does this seem strange?

Thanks for all the feedback. I've gotten in contact w her everything's been cleared up
Looks like this chick THINKS she has strict screening but I don't see what's so strict about asking for a hobby email and a hobby phone number.

Any bozo can register an anonymous email and anonymous phone number in like 5 minutes.

Dorothy monroe, register with p411 like everyone else. It doesn't get any stricter than that.
For some reason this thread never got bumped to the top when I posted yesterday at 4:37am. Anybody else notice the software acting funny lately?
P411 can be faked to nothing is safe if you really think about it...
P411 can be faked to nothing is safe if you really think about it... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Hmm, let's see here you just joined eccie in May 2013. How long have you been providing and screening clients? A couple of months?

The people who run p411 have been doing this for many YEARS. NOBODY knows more about screening than they do. It's not an accident that thousands of hobbyists and providers trust and use their service every day.

Unless you're asking for social security#, date of birth, and driver's license#, and doing criminal backgroundchecks and credit checks, you're not going to get any stricter screening than p411. Somebody somewhere is misleading you if they're telling you otherwise.
P411 does not screen. P411 just verifies who you say you are.

Anyone else wondering if Dorthy has a little dog and ruby slippers? But posting taint would answer all questions.
Hmm, let's see here you just joined eccie in May 2013. How long have you been providing and screening clients? A couple of months?

The people who run p411 have been doing this for many YEARS. NOBODY knows more about screening than they do. It's not an accident that thousands of hobbyists and providers trust and use their service every day.

Unless you're asking for social security#, date of birth, and driver's license#, and doing criminal backgroundchecks and credit checks, you're not going to get any stricter screening than p411. Somebody somewhere is misleading you if they're telling you otherwise. Originally Posted by coolaid
It doesn't matter how long I have been around I have researched and have read numerous postings on this subject... I have my own opinion just like you have yours about P411.. M
My length of involvement on this board doesnt mean I havent been somewhere else before... So with that being said no place is 100%....
P411 does not screen. P411 just verifies who you say you are.

Anyone else wondering if Dorthy has a little dog and ruby slippers? But posting taint would answer all questions. Originally Posted by pyramider

I did have a little dog but they stole him yesturday Im so sad
Can you post a picture like that in here....
I ask for the same info & definitely agree with Fancy. But she may have been swamped, trying to be polite and respond to you and didnt get a chance to look at your profile. Something similar happened to me because a guy said he saw me off bp and asked to review me here through here, I dont trust stuff like that so i started asking him lots of questions, and didnt realize he is a big time reviewer-may have very well saw me. But, I didnt want to be reviewed by someone i may have never seen or someone with bad intentions.

So if you want to see her I say give her what she wants or move on. You never know she may have had a bad experience and trying to prevent it from happening again.

If a gentleman has no reviews and few posts on ECCIE, but especially if he has no references and joined recently, I require the same info to do a little discreet research online. He's just the same as any fellow who contacts me off BP until he has a wee bit of history behind him here or a P411 ID with at least one okay from a well-known provider.

However, I ask politely with a touch of humor. Most guys get a grin out of how I phrase my request. Plus, I've been around long enough to have earned a trustworthy reputation. It's hard for new ladies who also haven't established history yet. It does makes a provider feel more comfortable if you send a pm AND an email.

I probably wouldn't have asked you for an email addy, cowboyking. A little research would have revealed those 6 reviews, and I bet you have an ample number of ladies willing to vouch for you beyond that. Still would want the phone number, however.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
It doesn't matter how long I have been around I have researched and have read numerous postings on this subject... I have my own opinion just like you have yours about P411.. M
My length of involvement on this board doesnt mean I havent been somewhere else before... So with that being said no place is 100%.... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ok well why don't you let us know how about your superior super strict screening methods.

As far as I know the absolute best way to screen new clients is to verify references from known and verified providers. P411 does exactly that in a highly effecient and streamlined way.

If you know a better way to screen I'm very curious to know what that is. Of course if you don't want to divulge that here in public forum I understand.
Why are you busting her balls about her screening?

We know, we know...p411 is golden..

But nothing is 100% providers have issues with guys on p411 too, and p4 also does not screen clients for you. ftr, people have gotten busted from there too.

And some providers I wouldn't take a reference from if the were the last hookers here.

do whatever screening makes you comfortable.
Ok well why don't you let us know how about your superior super strict screening methods.

As far as I know the absolute best way to screen new clients is to verify references from known and verified providers. P411 does exactly that in a highly effecient and streamlined way.

If you know a better way to screen I'm very curious to know what that is. Of course if you don't want to divulge that here in public forum I understand. Originally Posted by coolaid

Why do care how someone screens if your not a provider? I don't reveal my screening methods to clients that would defeat my purpose of screening process...

But nothing is 100% providers have issues with guys on p411 too, and p4 also does not screen clients for you. ftr, people have gotten busted from there too.

And some providers I wouldn't take a reference from if the were the last hookers here.

do whatever screening makes you comfortable. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Thank you finally someone who understands what Im trying to get him to comprehend but he doesn't because he is a client and not a provider... Thanks mami kisses your way
I wouldn't waste my time trying to get anyone to understand what I'm saying on here

do whatever screening makes you comfortable. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne