Can yous say “Laughing Stock?”

[QUOTE=HoeHummer;1061871849]It appears you joined ECCIE three calendar weeks befores I did. Please feel free to offers your expertise, good buddy. I would appreciates that.[/QUOT
I have been on this forum for quite a few years but disabled my other accounts and unlike you never banned. I am free to voice my opinion but banned members should not be.
Seriously. Everyone can see HoeHummer is a reincarnation of a banned member. Where are the mods and why is this allowed? Originally Posted by boomer32514
Yes everyone sees it. Our mod as most of em' have left. The rest dont care and or overwhelmed.
wtf so wanted to be a mod but that was shot down when he wouldnt replace his monkey balls avatar! As a parting shot when leaving our mod removed it for him!
bahahahahahahahahahaha
Give your flaps a tug, Sally! You’re a livestocks!

PM Trudeau is buildings our brand. He’s making Canada great. And he’s fucking Trump’s fist lady! The world is LOLLING at the lying piece of shits. Poor Trump is a fucking clown. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

wasn't this thread a 5 star thread when you posted it? suddenly it's not. a few more down votes and you'll be back to the one star loser yssup is

BAHHAAAAAA
wasn't this thread a 5 star thread when you posted it? suddenly it's not. a few more down votes and you'll be back to the one star loser yssup is

BAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
5 star thread BUSTED

One would think assup would not continue that habit/tale of 5 star threads?
One would think????? lmao
Trudeau is a punk
i wonder .. is it possible yssup rider got banned permanently so he had to create a new handle? we will see in about 2 weeks when the usual 90 day ban should expire. does yssup rider get resurrected or does the hoe hum on?

BAHHAHHAHAAAA
if I was yous, I’d be ... stupid as a fucking rock. Don’t yous agree, boomer?

Notice how none of yous defends the walking colostomy bag yous all worship. The little Frenchman made a “menkee” out of Trump. But you lot are more interesteds in playing Clouseau...

PM Trudeau, Build That Wall!

Notice how none of yous defends the walking colostomy bag yous all worship. The little Frenchman made a “menkee” out of Trump. But you lot are more interesteds in playing Clouseau...

PM Trudeau, Build That Wall! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

you aren't me.

PM Trudeau, Build That Wall! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Who the fuck are you? Oh wait...Assup
Loser who trolls a hooker site 24/7 with no interest in this hobby.
Take your ban like man. No one gives a rats ass about your convoluted political beliefs.
There are plenty of other sites for weirdos like you.
First and foremost, this is a hooker information site. But when you saw there was a political forum, you found yourself a home. Crawl back in your hole you fucking loser
Who the fuck are you? Oh wait...Assup
Loser who trolls a hooker site 24/7 with no interest in this hobby.
Take your ban like man. No one gives a rats ass about your convoluted political beliefs.
There are plenty of other sites for weirdos like you.
First and foremost, this is a hooker information site. But when you saw there was a political forum, you found yourself a home. Crawl back in your hole you fucking loser Originally Posted by boomer32514

I don’t give a care what’s you think, you nobgobbling Sally. Making quite an impression in a month aren’t you? I was told this was a welcoming community, but yous are obviously suffering from the dementia, good buddy.

What I don’t understand is why is it OK for yous to be trolling a hooker site and not no ones else? OK, maybe a few hundreds other degenerates like yous who can’t handles the truth. Nobody gives a care abouts you, or me, or Assup, whoever he is. I’ve been studying a the history of some of yous, but you are a black hole.

May be the greatest fucking mysterys in history’s.

Give your balls a tug, you fucking loser.
  • oeb11
  • 12-05-2019, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the nonsense - YR
HRH Princess Anne wanted nothings to do with the AMERICAN Colostomy Bag!

• oeb11
  • 12-05-2019, 08:51 AM
More nonsense - YR
Get a life !!! - but you cannot.