Fact Check Please!

• oeb11
  • 08-18-2020, 12:49 PM
YR is on ignore!
Insulting, arrogant, elitist, and racist DemLib - plase get a clue as to what debate on issues is about.

Try a non- teacher's Union education, for starters. Originally Posted by oeb11
Try reading, big shooter.

Yous and your buds are living testimonys to the systemic racism that Trumpism embodies. The sky isn’t falling despite yous. It’s falling because of yous.

Seek professional help, oebsy.
Where do you see racism?
Where do you see racism? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
More appropriates question is why don’t yous?
Where do you see racism? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
when the left hears truth and have run out of dancing room, their remaining recourse is but to cry racism
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2020, 02:21 PM
NGIT - Thoughtful as Always!
Limbaugh just quoted some one else to say that Sen. Harris' family ancestors in Jamaica held over two hundred slaves on several plantations.

That can't be right . . . .right?

What is the real story on that? Originally Posted by ICU 812
It was actually four hundred. Harvesting Sugar Cane is hard work.
Try reading, big shooter.

Yous and your buds are living testimonys to the systemic racism that Trumpism embodies. The sky isn’t falling despite yous. It’s falling because of yous.

Seek professional help, oebsy. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
What a Dope!
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2020, 02:32 PM
Oh, YR now thinks the sky is falling.

He may go consult Michelle O for an answer.
Ok, you all are under some type of delusion.

Facts have nothing to do with political elections.
BLM/Antifa have destroyed statues of historic Americans such as Washington and Jefferson, who were instrumental in establishing our country . . .because they had slaves.

Now they are backing a candidate with the same background. What am I missing?

I would like a debate moderator to ask her where she stands on reparations! Originally Posted by ICU 812
You brought up Thomas Jefferson. Thankfully, I have read several books on Jefferson that changes the slave question about Jefferson. That question has been greatly distorted recently.

It was TJ that tried to allow slave owners in Virginia to free the slaves they owned, unsuccessfully. When he was in the Virginia Legislature, a slave was always a slave: the slave could be sold, but not ever set free.

Jefferson tried to make changes in the question of slavery both in Virginia and on the national stage. He predicted that the question of slavery would cause major national problems - it did.

Significant changes came during his life and through his efforts, but that is ignored by the lazy people who want to stomp and shout on the stage of their own creation. We would all be better off if we would take the time to read our own history.

I really find the ob1 post the most fun to read though. Just in case you wanna see a Putin/bone spur poster w no clue. He post more stupid than the i35 truck stop kid.

If you don't believe me just watch
More appropriates question is why don’t yous? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Because it's not there?
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2020, 04:40 PM
Thank You ts - or perhaps "Master "troll" baiter".
Trying to 'Maste'r the art of 'baiting" other posters.
Please do not feed Trolls.
Sad that it shocks anyone Dim-wits are racist national socials ( always have been always will be )
Check out Kim Klacik Baltimore ad she running for office ( Black woman hammering the dim-wits its great ) Originally Posted by rexdutchman

i seen that one. I wish her luck. thats a solid democrat district thats like forever. -- 53 years.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/ellieb...video-n2574571

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5QoifEdNnU