Providers Powder Room

Lets get wakeup on it Originally Posted by lilylivered
He's been pretty amiable lately.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least...
Rooster you the man thanks . Originally Posted by edr1322
ifs by ...man ya means cuck ya be ...right

...cause he done just be handin ...out lies
Oh PM....I don't know what I have done to earn such a high level of attention from you lately. Mebbe yer just butt hurt cuz you've lost a step.

I know, I know. I should be honored.

But instead, I will (again) quote Neal Young when I tell you that "it doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you."

You are no longer worthy competition against the likes of Carlos.

Roo...Hale is a dude! Originally Posted by Notuagain
Oooops!!

Rooster is incorrect...again... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Well....if yer point is the same as Notu's...then yer right. But if you are saying that my "info" (and I don't know what I was thinckin tryin to give out any) is incorrect....how about "correcting" it rather than continuing with the stoopid hints and innuendo?

Well....if yer point is the same as Notu's...then yer right. But if you are saying that my "info" (and I don't know what I was thinckin tryin to give out any) is incorrect....how about "correcting" it rather than continuing with the stoopid hints and innuendo?

. Originally Posted by rooster
Oh PM....I don't know what I have done to earn such a high level of attention from you lately. Mebbe yer just butt hurt cuz you've lost a step.

I know, I know. I should be honored.

But instead, I will (again) quote Neal Young when I tell you that "it doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you."

You are no longer worthy competition against the likes of Carlos.

oh capon that done ...hurts

...nows tells ...us dids fat paulie tells ...ya ta says thats er was it ol dry hole (sm)elle?
Which one does Plastic Man use. Ladies, Men, or other
But if you are saying that my "info" (and I don't know what I was thinckin tryin to give out any) is incorrect....how about "correcting" it rather than continuing with the stoopid hints and innuendo? Originally Posted by rooster
One, no thanks. Two, your local mods already corrected you, no need now.
well that's at clear as mmmmm mud

...nows tells ...us dids fat paulie tells ...ya ta says thats er was it ol dry hole (sm)elle? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I'll only give it up if you tell me who is calling your shots, PM...wakey or DH?

how about "correcting" it rather than continuing with the stoopid hints and innuendo?

One, no thanks. Two, your local mods already corrected you, no need now. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Right. Make them do the helpful shit. It ain't yer thing. Just like posting actual "info." And it would cut into valuable posting time.

I'll only give it up if you tell me who is calling your shots, PM...wakey or DH?

the answer ...be both