2011 NFL Season Has Started

Its Sunday again, time for the NFL to capture our attention again. It was a good weekend of college football, most games were not that good. But OU played a great defensive game last night, Alabama of course beat the hell out of UNT which was no surprise. Its getting cooler and some really great college football games are coming up.

But for the NFL some games should be great, like Chicago and New Orleans, some will stink, like Baltimore beating Tennessee in a laugher. Maybe the Cowboys will pull out a win against San Francisco, what do you predict this Sunday for your favorite NFL Team?
Texas opened a can of whipass on UCLA. How sweet it is!
Go Raiders!
Brady threw for over 500 yards last week.

That was chump change. San Diego's in town this week...I'd be willing to bet that between Brady and Rivers there's over 1000 yards in passing...

Defense? What defense...

And I'm thinkin poor old Indy is going to continue the downward spiral...talk about a team built around ONE guy....
Go Raiders! Originally Posted by GreatLife
Damn right...beat those damn Bills...
Sad sad day Ghost... Heckuva a game tho!
Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers. Sad part was they were unforced errors. Bad throw to Gates, horrible move by Tolbert. The last turnover didnt matter much on the sack/fumble.

There was over 800 yards in passing between the two. Crazy.
Don't count my Steelers out for the season. Last week they got what they deserved, but the Ravens always give them trouble. This week didn't count, they didn't really play anybody.

So I will be watching what they do starting next week.

I was pulling for the Chargers today. Congrats to that team with the blue star-you know I hated it lol.

Meg
Sad sad day Ghost... Heckuva a game tho! Originally Posted by GreatLife

Yeah...what's up with that???? 21 point lead they blew??? damnit...All I need is the Bills actually getting confident before my Pats play em next weekend....*sigh*

I was pulling for the Chargers today.
Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

I just might have to spank you for that....
The Chargers got beat by a pretty good team. The Cowboys and Tony Romo showed a lot of heart and saved their season for now. But lets also realize the 49's are not that good of a team. Buffalo had an incredible comeback, watch out the AFC east with the Jets, and Pats are becoming the top division in the AFC. No one thought the Titans would ever beat Baltimore so try and figure that out. Detroit is playing with confidence and certainly have a tough defense, but of course the KC Chiefs really such. The Colts lost to Clevenland, who cares, two teams going nowhere this year. The Steelers made a huge comeback to save their season, of course they played the Seahawks, and although they won a playoff game last year they are in the weakest division of the NFL, so the Steelers proved nothing. And the Houston Texans won, they might finally make the playoffs.
Damn Ghost, I have no clue. Talk about choking! Lol ohh well hopefully they can pull off an upset over the Jets! lol wishful thinking
Well its almost the weekend and looks like some pretty good NFL Games coming up. How is your team doing this year? Lots of upsets and a few surprises last week.

Boy Kansas City might have the worst team in the league. Are the Tennessee Titans really that good? Can the Steelers win two in a row? Will the Detroit Lions be the beast they seem to be so far?

But I think one of the key games is also the best rivalry in the NFC East, Dallas vs Washington on Monday night, this should be a really good game and there is some real trash talking going on. In honor of the Monday Night Game I hope you will check out the following link, its still one of my favorite all time things I have ever seen on TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOCdACvfls8
Damn Ghost, I have no clue. Talk about choking! Lol ohh well hopefully they can pull off an upset over the Jets! lol wishful thinking Originally Posted by GreatLife
Well they finally got it right! Beat them damn jets

On the other hand my Pats dropped their game against the Bills...who we always manage to make look like a Super Bowl contender...no matter how bad they are...
Bills, Lions and Redskins may be better than expected