A Newbie wants to know...

The risk is for convenience. There is a VERY reasonable case to be made for wanting to maintain absolute anonymity if you're going to play the game you're starting to play.

Every person's circumstances are unique. If you're a single man, a known bohemian and have a non "morals" kind of career or business of your own, then your risk is low and you get easy booking. If you're an avowedly christian politician with a possessive paranoid wife and 5 kids, the cost in terms of this risk for convenience is quite a bit higher. There are unlimited options in between. Only you can assess this cost for you.

A few random thoughts...

1. If I were THE provider you'd be making me nervous. I think these ladies are looking for men who understand how to pay, play and move on and one of the many risks they face is a client fixating on them specifically and getting obsessive. You haven't even met this lady yet and you're already leaning into this impression.

2. Follow your instincts. Your feeling like this is a no go and trying to rationalize yourself into it.

3. P411 still collects your personal information. I don't care how reputable they are or that they are in Canada, there are scenarios where you could be outed byt them in theory. Probably a relatively safe option, but there are no guarantees.
  • kSoze
  • 02-10-2013, 12:26 PM
3. P411 still collects your personal information. I don't care how reputable they are or that they are in Canada, there are scenarios where you could be outed byt them in theory. Probably a relatively safe option, but there are no guarantees. Originally Posted by irishlad
Exactly.. And when clients are paying to join.. p411 has a biased obligation to their client(s) so ladies, take their vouching system with a grain of salt.. anyone harboring senstative information about clients sets themselves up for a possible sting involving LE.
P411 is a better investment for less money. They are reliable and I feel your info would be a lot more secure. It just makes the process easier on both sides.
I wouldn't pay a Newbie fee even if your where to get it back on the 2nd date. You may not want a 2nd date. I wouldn't pay it just on GP.
I'm newbie friendly. I ask for personal info, my RW job requires me to handle sensitive client information all the time and I have to complete annual Ethics CE courses. My job requires I dispose of client information in a safe and secure way and that's what I do with the information I am given.

That being said, I realize this isn't the RW and sometimes people are not comfortable giving this information out.

If you are not comfortable giving this information out, I totally get it! I don't give YOU my personal info either! Solution? Meet in public. Somewhere that someone can see us together so that if I end up dead in a dumpster somewhere, my mother won't find a way to bring me back to life and kill me again for not being more careful.

And if you STILL don't feel comfortable? Shit I would recommend you post something in the Mens Lounge and ask about the provider you're dealing with. I'm sure you'll get some kind of response from people even if its via PM.

Happy hunting, sorry you had the bad experience but don't forget- there's still some good ones out there!!!

xXx,
KDL
^Great advice Kitty^

I think you have got your answer here OP.

But I will give my 2 cents. I wouldn't give a newbie fee of $100. That is ridiculous. They are the ones who will have your personal info. If they don't screen, how is $100 insuring their safety. I'm sure any LE would pay the extra just to bust them. Silliness.

While I understand some ladies concern about some Agencies not screening; I wouldn't give my personal work info to just anyone. You have every right and are smart to think a few steps ahead, and consider a potentially reckless lady with your personal info . Also why wouldn't an Okay from Neko be good enough if you have seen her girls and maybe others out there (your girl from Dallas)?

I agree with paying a p411 fee or just seeing a couple of other ladies before you see the apple of your eye.

I myself just reassured a newbie today about my screening and advised him to not give his info to just anyone. Most of the newbie friendly ladies have been around for a while and are on the up and up in the community. The gentleman totally trusted me by sending his work ID via email and I deleted it as promised after he saw Alyssa.

I hope ladies would be willing to use me as a reference so I can return the favor to the many lovely indies who have given an ok on their client for me.

I think your thread is quite as insightful as the responses. You have options to get around this and to the lady you desire.

I wish you well in your hobby hunt.

Ella
Good one Kitty ! Glad to see some rational thought w / you and Ella ! I also would recommend p411 , it makes setting appts so much easier . Not to mention there are a handful of ladies who only see you if you are on it . Klovve and Serena Love are reason enough to keep it handy . I'm at a point where I don't really need it , I get numbers pmed to me w / no screening because of participation on boards and socials , but it really does make things a lot more convenient .
  • kSoze
  • 02-11-2013, 06:50 AM
Why would ANYONE give out their personal info to anyone? Ladies and Gents, this is VERY VERY VERY risky and unnecessary if you ask me and VERY IGNORANT if you are willing to trust (not directed at you Kitty D'Luxe) but, anyone in this biz claiming

"I'm newbie friendly. I ask for personal info, my RW job requires me to handle sensitive client information all the time and I have to complete annual Ethics CE courses. My job requires I dispose of client information in a safe and secure way and that's what I do with the information I am given."

So how does having a clients personal information make you safe? Ill tell you by having it readly available in case "something happens" but wait, you are "disposing it" RIGHT? Ok then, how does it make you safe again?

I wouldn't give a newbie fee of $100. That is ridiculous. They are the ones who will have your personal info. If they don't screen, how is $100 insuring their safety. I'm sure any LE would pay the extra just to bust them. Silliness. Originally Posted by Discreet-Elite
About the $100 fee, what I said was it would help weed out certain clients types.

I think the $100 newbie RISK fee is a BRILLIANT IDEA, its a good way for the ladies to weed out the timewasters/troublemakers/low-ballers, etc etc

Every industry does it i.e. (insurance, interest rates at banks, etc etc) more providers should adopt this practice. Originally Posted by kSoze
How the light personal info helps her is if it checks out , then you know the client isn't a liar , which then builds a little trust ! Something entirely foreign to you !

Kitty gives you an alternative to giving out personal info . I met her that way , had an awesome time ! Marco give it up with your fucking stupid ass 100 deposit bullshit . Your girl Celesta is the only one on here that does that shit ! And as much as I like strawberry blonde cute spinners , NO FUCKING WAY !!!!!!
Good point. I bet a cup of coffee for an hour would tell a provider more about things pertinent to their safety than calling some number to verify employment. That would probably be worth the $100 as well. You are after all paying for their time.

"I myself just reassured a newbie today about my screening and advised him to not give his info to just anyone."

No offense to Discreet-Elite, but in the context of the topic of relinquishing anonymity while engaging in an activity that is both illegal and probably more importantly potentially extremely disruptive to some people's domestic situations, random BP girls AND well established providers qualify as "just anyone" (even if the latter is safer than the former).
Good point. I bet a cup of coffee for an hour would tell a provider more about things pertinent to their safety than calling some number to verify employment. That would probably be worth the $100 as well. You are after all paying for their time. Originally Posted by irishlad
Maybe I missed the 100 part ? You're putting words in her mouth !
Why would ANYONE give out their personal info to anyone? Ladies and Gents, this is VERY VERY VERY risky and unnecessary if you ask me and VERY IGNORANT if you are willing to trust (not directed at you Kitty D'Luxe) but, anyone in this biz claiming

"I'm newbie friendly. I ask for personal info, my RW job requires me to handle sensitive client information all the time and I have to complete annual Ethics CE courses. My job requires I dispose of client information in a safe and secure way and that's what I do with the information I am given."

So how does having a clients personal information make you safe? Ill tell you by having it readly available in case "something happens" but wait, you are "disposing it" RIGHT? Ok then, how does it make you safe again? Originally Posted by kSoze
To clarify for you, its disposed of AFTER the session. You know. When I know I'm safe. Why would I bother just getting the information just to dispose of it? My apologies for any confusion that may have caused.

If someone wants to see me at a certain time and I have nothing else to go by and they don't want to meet up in public, well I ask. If they don't want to send it, I'm not gonna get mad or blame them for taking precautions. BECAUSE TO ME THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS FOR ****EVERYONE**** TO FEEL SAFE.

Your response reminds me of a quote from an unknown ancient philosopher...

"He who smelt it, dealt it"

Skeletons in the closet?
  • kSoze
  • 02-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Kitty, of the many providers I have met and know very well. You would be SHOCKED at the information they have laying around their apartments/incalls. They too, claim to "dispose of it AFTER the session. You know. When I know I'm safe" But then again, who doesn't want to trust their "hooker" with sensitive information like this?

It'd be IGNORANT of me to believe, that your "average hooker" upholds a code of ethics such as yourself...

It'd be IGNORANT of me to believe, that most dispose of the information in a professional manner such as yourself...

It'd be IGNORANT of me to believe, that providing my sensitive information would make the provider or situations any smoother/easier/safer.

Many claim it is ABSOLUTELY ok to store clients numbers, I beg to differ.. however, providing personal sensitive information is just ludacris!
I'm sure she'll be very sad to not have your paranoid patronage , I can hear her crying Boo Hoo Hoo ! But with your stable of girls , there is little chance of you actually being anything but a force of negativity to all providers who aren't in your stable ! Right ?
Well someday, k, maybe someone will build a time machine and ill be able to go back in time and give you all the hugs you never got as a child. Or maybe warn you of the terrible thing that made you so... you.

But until then I guess were just gonna have to agree to disagree.
Aside the ignorance and the crying, there are ways to get to non newbie friendly providers.

OP: Choose the path that suits you best and opens the door to your heaven.
There is plenty of good info in this thread for anybody facing the OP's situation

While I like to hide under the newbie brand here on the boards, I am sure as hell glad I have my references in order now.
That is the way I chose: to have FUN (and annoy a few people on the boards, he he he), see ladies who are great references, and write reviews.

... I would never pay an up-charge like this, hey I am even too cheap for p411, I'd rather invest in the flesh.