NCNSession Terrible experience Scheduling with N.M.

• pxmcc
  • 11-14-2018, 03:29 PM
Me and Natalia don't see eye to eye on something's but this fake review is bullshit. She extremely professional and always a good time . Charges a bit more than when she was in the agencies but we'll worth it .

I have to see her with my other handle but that TUMA is definitely worth it. Originally Posted by 08cris
wait, N.M. is tuma friendly? if true, that changes everything..
  • N.M.
  • 11-14-2018, 06:15 PM
Now the real gag is that this looney (after posting this) went and made a new email and made whole new account to go with it yesterday.
Pretending he was a different guy and was still sending me emails and PMs today, begging to give him a chance

DrDent69
(Now banned as well)

For the ladies whom actually screen and are reading this, pm me if you’d like to add this psycho to your DNS list, I’ll gladly forward his info.

• N.M.
  • 11-14-2018, 06:23 PM
Me and Natalia don't see eye to eye on something's but this fake review is bullshit. She extremely professional and always a good time . Charges a bit more than when she was in the agencies but we'll worth it .

I have to see her with my other handle but that TUMA is definitely worth it. Originally Posted by 08cris
Stop giving false information and lying on me for clout and attention you sorry ass LOSER.

Your delusional level is on 5000. I have never and will never see you. If I was to stick something in your ass Trust it will be not be a tongue.

Go find a TS and leave my name out of your mouth.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-14-2018, 06:27 PM
ouch..
  • N.M.
  • 11-14-2018, 06:28 PM
Well since you posted this you can forget about trying to schedule with her again. And this is NOT and NCNS since there was no appointment.

Move around man, there are way too many choices out there. Originally Posted by kerwil62
^^ This right here.
I want to know who was the genius modtard who labeled this as a NCNS.
I would LOVE for him to walk me through his reasoning as to why this is a NCNS.

Get it right, or just throw the whole damn retarded thread away!

LORDT
Am I the only one in this here thread with a woody after reading all that ?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-14-2018, 08:11 PM
^^yes..
I like this YOUNG lady more and more
  • pxmcc
  • 11-14-2018, 10:46 PM
^^that's usually how these things work out..
Now the real gag is that this looney (after posting this) went and made a new email and made whole new account to go with it yesterday.
Pretending he was a different guy and was still sending me emails and PMs today, begging to give him a chance

DrDent69
(Now banned as well)

For the ladies whom actually screen and are reading this, pm me if you’d like to add this psycho to your DNS list, I’ll gladly forward his info.

Originally Posted by N.M.

Sniggles at Looney. LOL. Been there for sure dear.
I like this YOUNG lady more and more Originally Posted by tbone2u

Body of a woman......soul of a heavyweight boxer
I’d much rather a provider refuse to see me for whatever reason ( my dicks to small, I’m too old, I’m too ugly or all the above) than give me a bad encounter.
Always remember rule #1
Her pussy her rules!
No, that's being pussywhipped.
Vita you have 51 reviews so you are definitely paying for the pussy & following their rules. Does that make you pussywhipped?