Doing Some Calcs

i think you should spend the day doing more calculations.

while you're working on that...i am going to enjoy this weather with a mountain bike ride in a short while. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Further thoughts to ponder...

Is it really a mountain bike if used anywhere in North Texas?
  • annoe
  • 05-21-2014, 03:53 PM
How out of date can a pic of an 18-year-old be? There are providers with pics in their showcase that are almost that old.
So I took a sample group of instances where there have been issues reported with ladies including but not limited to NCNS, poor service, dashing with the money, pimps, false advertising, dated photos, bait & switch, tardiness, and even falling asleep during the session. It could be just coincidence of the group I selected or perhaps the group wasn't large enough. Possibly just connected to that time of the month, I don't know. But I found:

91.8% are 18-25 years old
7.5% are 26-34 years old
0.9% are 35 years old and up Originally Posted by Brass Balls
These stats would have meaning IF the numbers of providers were equal in each age classification. But, I think that about 90% of all providers are under 35 years of age. TO make it accurate, you'd need to poll, let's say, 100 sessions from each age group, then do your % calculations. My guess is that your sample group was skewed because it included far more under 34 sessions.
I used to fuck for love. Then i fucked for status. Status was marrying a man with a good career and lifestyle. I fucked for stability. Stability was what i lived for. Living has periods of instability that fuck you. Instability makes you not wanna give a fuck. So then I fucked for fun. Fun is unstable but makes life worth living.

Now I just love to fuck.

(Edit: pool side poetry) Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Did you feel the same way about fucking before and after each fuck?
Did you ever fuck some guy for stability and find you enjoyed the fuck?
Did you ever feel like fucking for status was a fucked up way to attain status?
How fucked up was your life during each period of categorical fucking?
Such a pointless thread. Assumptions in the statistics were flawed (not just the number of girls in the ranges need to be considered, but also the number of appointments each of those girls have, which I could only assume would generally be more for the average younger provider).

But then the OP admitted he lied, and then hijacks his own thread and goes off on a tangent. WTF?

I like to hear myself talk too, but it's not usually about crap (which happens to be plagiarized and unoriginal). Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner

+1000!. (Seems to be a character trait?!)

In reality experience/ professionalism in any profession usually comes with time & not age & therefor wouldn't matter how old a person is, but more so on how long they have been in their particular trade or line of work..

Sure, in this case One would like to believe that a woman in her 30's or 40's would be more well rounded (no pun intended!) but we all know that's not necessarily true.. As for providers 18-25, how can you honestly expect these younger girls who in my opinion wouldn't know anything about the "community", rates, a menu or wth msog even means if someone wasn't behind them (be it a partner, pimp, manager or whatever) to actually know the depth & dynamics of what there involved in with no prior experience?!

As many have said before & as a hobbyist, (most know) that these are all chances you are willing to take when you decide to TOFTT, if you know the individual in whom you are seeking has no reviews or little known time or experience in the hobby.

Take into consideration the credibility of the individuals posting some of these reviews on poor service, nc/ns, etc & as timothe mentioned, the motives that maybe behind them or whatever the problem is that's being expressed, & this said trend or generalization as it was referred to has even less value?!.