Need to vent...or rant...or whatever.

I can't tell you how many ECCIE "verified" girls rely on Backpage to make quick money; and everytime I see them based on BP ad, their rates are lower and the services are the same....and they almost always ask me to not reveal we hooked up on BP !
I can't tell you how many ECCIE "verified" girls rely on Backpage to make quick money; and everytime I see them based on BP ad, their rates are lower and the services are the same....and they almost always ask me to not reveal we hooked up on BP ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Ughhh sad but so true, IMO why be on here if they're just going to rely on BP?!?! That's to dangerous and high risk for my taste...
Since you're a fan of BP, you do realize that if you discus the details of what you want to do over the phone and then exchange money when you get to the room, if you were really talking to LE then you're getting arrested?

I never understood why anyone would discuss any incriminating information over the phone. Prostitution is still illegal and just like driving while drunk, you could do it 99 times but get busted that 1 time and your life could be ruined. I've been hobbying a long time and under no circumstance would I incriminate myself over the phone. That's rule #1; if you're taking the risk with BP but just have to risk showing up and not getting what you want.

As a previous poster said, when you shop for bargains this is what you get. You're on eccie, you can read the reviews of many high quality providers here, so I'd suggest you'd try 1 of the 100s on here instead of BP, which is full of problem.s Happy hunting. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
+1000000!
I get some of the rules, the ladies do need to be safe but some things just make no sense. I also understand that sometimes the chemistry just isn't there.
What I do not get is this....You've done your homework, checked her reviews that all sound good, her pics look great, you contact her, discuss desires/wishes/whatever. You show up at her place and she has on no make up and wearing clothes that appear to have needed to be thrown out years ago. WTF? Seriously, if I want to fuck an unkempt woman I'd go to WalMart and pick one up for free.
IMHO, this is true. A lot of providers forget that they are there to PROVIDE a service not to receive "theirs" (receiving "theirs" - or mine, lol, is just a perk in the job). As a provider, we are "hired" (as we're the ones receiving the donation and giving the "service") by the client/hobbyist and as such, I think and believe it's our "job" to please/satisfy the client/hobbyist on multiple levels not just BCD. A lot of providers seem forget or just fail to realize that even tho we may or may not be "attracted" to the client/hobbyist in some way or other... he is attracted to you (the provider) and because of that attraction he (the client/hobbyist) chose ("hired") you/her. Without that initial attraction towards you/her he wouldn't have set the appointment... and us providers would technically in the end be "jobless" it's better that the client/hobbyist be attracted to you/her (the provider) than the other way around. Because in all honesty if the provider only saw clients/hobbyist that only she was attracted to... she'd probably end up broke and out of this business/industry. If there is an attraction of some sort from both parties... well then that's just another plus!

Hell, yeah I can completely understand some minimal "rules" a provider may have (i.e. no BBFS or no clients/hobbyist without refs or who isn't willing to be screened - SAFETY FIRST!), but yet I've heard a list of some providers rules that, yikes, make me wonder why they even do this and make me want to honestly smack them upside the head when they wonder why they either can't seem to get a "regular" or even that many appointments... "uhhh hello!!! These men talk to eachother, weather thru a review (ROS that us providers can't see) or PM or even in the men's lounge about us providers, our services, how it really was, and honest details about if they'd actually recommend us!" There may be a hidden reason why a certain client/hobbyist didn't write a review about a session (other than he didn't have time to), even tho it seemed as tho you/he "enjoyed" your/his time, you/he may not have on a completely different level than just getting yours/his.

A lot of providers don't fully realize that a hobbyist is requesting them (choosing them) for a reason... He (the client/hobbyist) wants a GFE (PSE, BJ, BBBJ, etc...) along with IOP... cause really who wants to be with someone who doesn't seem very interested or like they're enjoying themself and just "going thru the motions" (not me lol)... hell no one wants to "fuck a dead fish" (unless you're into that, lol, who am I to judge!?). If you/he/the client/hobbyist wanted to just get yours/his, I'm sure you/he could just either go to a bar/club pick up a (free) one nighter, get a cheapo off BP, or even go hire a SW, instead you/he comes here gives a higher donation for the service requested and that should (honestly & obviously) come with at the least an IOP.

Ok, I'm done.... long little rant/vent myself on this subject, lol. But yes I see and understand where a lot of you gentlemen are coming from on this subject... I'm sorry! Originally Posted by DiyosaBaby
Well said. No wonder you have so many positive reviews.
Awww, thank you stavinChain!
IMHO, this is true. A lot of providers forget that they are there to PROVIDE a service not to receive "theirs" (receiving "theirs" - or mine, lol, is just a perk in the job). As a provider, we are "hired" (as we're the ones receiving the donation and giving the "service") by the client/hobbyist and as such, I think and believe it's our "job" to please/satisfy the client/hobbyist on multiple levels not just BCD. A lot of providers seem forget or just fail to realize that even tho we may or may not be "attracted" to the client/hobbyist in some way or other... he is attracted to you (the provider) and because of that attraction he (the client/hobbyist) chose ("hired") you/her. Without that initial attraction towards you/her he wouldn't have set the appointment... and us providers would technically in the end be "jobless" it's better that the client/hobbyist be attracted to you/her (the provider) than the other way around. Because in all honesty if the provider only saw clients/hobbyist that only she was attracted to... she'd probably end up broke and out of this business/industry. If there is an attraction of some sort from both parties... well then that's just another plus!

Hell, yeah I can completely understand some minimal "rules" a provider may have (i.e. no BBFS or no clients/hobbyist without refs or who isn't willing to be screened - SAFETY FIRST!), but yet I've heard a list of some providers rules that, yikes, make me wonder why they even do this and make me want to honestly smack them upside the head when they wonder why they either can't seem to get a "regular" or even that many appointments... "uhhh hello!!! These men talk to eachother, weather thru a review (ROS that us providers can't see) or PM or even in the men's lounge about us providers, our services, how it really was, and honest details about if they'd actually recommend us!" There may be a hidden reason why a certain client/hobbyist didn't write a review about a session (other than he didn't have time to), even tho it seemed as tho you/he "enjoyed" your/his time, you/he may not have on a completely different level than just getting yours/his.

A lot of providers don't fully realize that a hobbyist is requesting them (choosing them) for a reason... He (the client/hobbyist) wants a GFE (PSE, BJ, BBBJ, etc...) along with IOP... cause really who wants to be with someone who doesn't seem very interested or like they're enjoying themself and just "going thru the motions" (not me lol)... hell no one wants to "fuck a dead fish" (unless you're into that, lol, who am I to judge!?). If you/he/the client/hobbyist wanted to just get yours/his, I'm sure you/he could just either go to a bar/club pick up a (free) one nighter, get a cheapo off BP, or even go hire a SW, instead you/he comes here gives a higher donation for the service requested and that should (honestly & obviously) come with at the least an IOP.

Ok, I'm done.... long little rant/vent myself on this subject, lol. But yes I see and understand where a lot of you gentlemen are coming from on this subject... I'm sorry! Originally Posted by DiyosaBaby
Thanks for your input, DiyosaBaby! Yours has been an extraordinary take on the subjetc. If only more provider had your mentality

I look forward to meeting you in the future
blackmaleindallas,

I also said that I understand their concerns when it comes to LE officers, hence my suggestion was to add details in the ad. It's isn't rocket science.

For instance: "I am a GFE provider", "I'm not a GFE provider", it's simple, really.
Thanks for your input, DiyosaBaby! Yours has been an extraordinary take on the subjetc. If only more provider had your mentality

I look forward to meeting you in the future Originally Posted by RoundBootyLover
Of course hun and you're welcome, I do apologize for my own little rant there on the subject tho... didn't mean for it to be that long! But if more providers had my mentality, esp here on ECCIE, I honestly think that there would be a lot less BS and "drama" from BOTH providers and hobbyist. AND needles to say I'm sure a lot of hobbyist wouldn't have to start looking for "services" elsewhere on risky sites such as BP!
blackmaleindallas,

For instance: "I am a GFE provider", "I'm not a GFE provider", it's simple, really. Originally Posted by RoundBootyLover
I do agree here also, if a provider wants to claim her services as GFE then she should be truly GFE, but if she (for whatever reason) will only do this and that, but won't allow all of whatever then she needs to state that in her advertisements simply saying something along the lines of "LIMITED GFE, please PM for more info" it would save a lot of time, hassle, disappointment, frustration, & drama in the end!
DiyosaBaby........ Love your input...... I have had some very good and some not so good on here and on BP..... Some of the stories I hear of the demands that guys make to these girls is shocking to say the least...... You have to click with your pick or it's not gonna be super. Enough of that.....

DiyosaBaby when we gonna meet and make memories??
  • BLM69
  • 01-08-2015, 08:39 PM
You show up at her place and she has on no make up and wearing clothes that appear to have needed to be thrown out years ago. WTF? Seriously, if I want to fuck an unkempt woman I'd go to WalMart and pick one up for free. Originally Posted by Hardallnight
I agree, I get the nice looking, fit, younger 18-30, make up and hair done, just showered, dressed sexy requesting 200-300hr BUT! If a provider is out of shape, tore up when you show up, expect the bargain donation.

I laugh in the "iso section" you have these tore up providers posting "available" and asking for hundreds of dollars hourly rate, my dick gets soft quick with tore up providers. Another type of providers I stay from is the frequent drama queens that always have something to say about everything.
DiyosaBaby........ Love your input...... I have had some very good and some not so good on here and on BP..... Some of the stories I hear of the demands that guys make to these girls is shocking to say the least...... You haveto click with your pick or it's not gonna be super. Enough of that.....

DiyosaBaby when we gonna meet and make memories?? Originally Posted by outofcontrol

I agree with you that the provider and hobbyist need to click in order for it to work out and for both to really have fun and enjoy their time together. But I also see it as it going back to the provider to "do her job" and try to find something on some level they have in common or at least can talk about so they can at least semi click and not just sit there in awkward silence or schedule an hour session and it turn out to be a "wham bam thank you ma'am" type of appointment. I see that as it going back to the subject of providers needing to at the least give the "IOP"... because IMPO, IOP goes deeper than just BCD... "passion" can mean multiple things ranging from BCD to having (for example) a passion for travel, or music or life. Make sense? If the hobbyist is "shy" or "nervous" about a first time session... it's on the provider to kick in the IOP and find a way to help him relax, smile, have fun and such!!!

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that regardless of who see's who, for whatever donation amount, for however long the session may be... in the end it's really on the provider to make sure the session with the hobbyist is/was the BEST it possibly could/could've be/been! BUT the hobbyist DOES also need to do his research and KNOW who he's seeing and what to at least expect... because if the hobbyist see's a provider that his "research" says "she may not be best" and oh surprise surprise the session sucked... I'm sorry hun but that's all on you, you knew from before the start what you were getting yourself into! Or even if a hobbyist see's a provider that no one knows or heard of or off BP and that session sucked... sorry darlin buuut that's on you too... for taking that "unknown" risk.

Ok, I'll get off my soap box again! Lol So sorry y'all!!!...
Everyone have a great day!!!
My thoughts: if you find someone you get along with, have a good time with, she does what you like and want -make her your go to girl.
I am in no way being a white knight but most women on this site would not see 95% of the guys on this site because either they are a lesbian, ..... Originally Posted by bigtonydallas

This may sound odd, but who are the lesbians?

That sounds hot. I think it would be interesting to have a session with a provider who is a lesbian in the real world.