Thought I'd point out what a liar FuckZup is.

THEROCK18 posted this chart in one his replies on 10/12/13, which shows the CBO projecting that 25 million people will be covered under Obamacare in the first 4 years. It levels off after that. All of his posts were against Obamacare. He was not for it.

The CBO projects that under Obamacare over the next decade, the number of uninsured will never fall below 30 million. Here are the year-by-year projections from the report:
2013 - 55,000,000
2014 - 44,000,000
2015 - 37,000,000
2016 - 31,000,000
2017 - 30,000,000
2018 - 30,000,000
2019 - 30,000,000
2020 - 30,000,000
2021 - 31,000,000
2022 - 31,000,000
2023 - 31,000,000
Despite Obamacare’s mix of requirements, mandates, subsidies, and penalties, the CBO projects that the law will never be able to decrease the number of uninsured below 11 percent of the population. During the decade projected by the CBO, the percentage of uninsured nonelderly persons decreases from 20 percent in 2013 to 11 percent by 2016, but then remains there for the rest of the ten year period. Not everything in the CBO report is similarly static, however. The "Average Exchange Subsidy per Subsidized Enrollee" increases 50 percent over the same time period, rising from $5,290 in 2014 to $7,900 in 2023. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Then what was the fucking point of EmperorCare?

Then what was the fucking point of EmperorCare?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The goal is insure as many of the uninsured that you can. The starting point is 55 million that are currently uninsured. The CBO projects 25 million will become insured. If you make less than the poverty level which is a family of 4 making less that $22,000 you can't get a policy on the government exchange, you must go on your state Medicaid program. The chart is predicting how many will get a policy on the government exchange, an Obamacare policy. It is not predicting how many will go on State Medicaid. What's the matter COF you can't read charts?
  • CJ7
  • 11-03-2013, 10:35 PM
not until you show me where you came up with 320 million people first... Originally Posted by CJ7

poorly worded ... my bad

poor JD seemingly leads the idiots to imagine 320 million people are expected to enroll.

charts indicate my comment was wrong ... not 20 million people by 2020... 30 million.

fuck you gonadfly
Hysterical.

Thanks JDIdiot. You have taken bullshit to a new level!

Just the comic relief we all need after tonight's Aggie kick fest in Houston.
The goal is insure as many of the uninsured that you can. The starting point is 55 million that are currently uninsured. The CBO projects 25 million will become insured. If you make less than the poverty level which is a family of 4 making less that $22,000 you can't get a policy on the government exchange, you must go on your state Medicaid program. The chart is predicting how many will get a policy on the government exchange, an Obamacare policy. It is not predicting how many will go on State Medicaid. What's the matter COF you can't read charts? Originally Posted by flghtr65
Then you are admitting that it's not going to work. Ok. We all knew that.

Did you catch the part where I said the ultimate goal (based on the words of Obama and his disciples) is single payer, socialized medicine. In other words, we will ALL be on Obamacare or whatever they call it then.

Lets end the confusion though. Everyone hold up your hand while I count each and every one of you. When I count you, you can put your hand down. This will make CJ so fucking happy.....one, two, three, four, five,...
Then you are admitting that it's not going to work. Ok. We all knew that.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No, not at all. Twenty five million more American citizens will have health insurance tomorrow that do not have it today. That is a good thing.

the projection for enrollment is 20 million by the year 2020 ..

Originally Posted by CJ7
#1: Whose projection?

#2: If that projection is legitimate, meaning correct and reliable (which I am not doubting for the purposes of this inquiry and response) .... what happens to the other 30 million who some on here post are without insurance coverage and the focus of ObaminableCare?

#3: If it was the intention to have ONLY 20 MILLION enrolled by 2020 ... for all this taxpayer money ... then such stated intention (NOW) is just another BIG LIE to add to the growing list.

#4: By 2020 there will be added another group of those who lost their insurance due to reduce employment, carriers dropping plans, and employers dropping plans. .... and given the recent "drops" that will be "trending" toward an additional 30 to 50 million ......

Of course, by then Obaminable will be a mere footnote in our History ... right after Nixon.
Amazing.
The goal is insure as many of the uninsured that you can. The starting point is 55 million that are currently uninsured. Originally Posted by flghtr65
That "starting point' has been debunked ... as of 2-3 years ago. Obaminable B.S.

I think he didn't even use numbers that high .. it was an embarrassment.

For instance it included an estimate of illegal aliens, which "he" claimed were not covered by "his" plan .... remember?

Or do I have to start pulling out 2010 bullshit (his bullshit) debunking links?
  • CJ7
  • 11-04-2013, 11:33 AM
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1054447604]#1: Whose projection?

the CBO... notice the above link.

#2: If that projection is legitimate, meaning correct and reliable (which I am not doubting for the purposes of this inquiry and response) .... what happens to the other 30 million who some on here post are without insurance coverage and the focus of ObaminableCare?

what happens to them NOW ??

#3: If it was the intention to have ONLY 20 MILLION enrolled by 2020 ... for all this taxpayer money ... then such stated intention (NOW) is just another BIG LIE to add to the growing list.

IMO it was the intention to insure as many as possible ... projections are projections, not lies

#4: By 2020 there will be added another group of those who lost their insurance due to reduce employment, carriers dropping plans, and employers dropping plans. .... and given the recent "drops" that will be "trending" toward an additional 30 to 50 million ......

the CBO also projects 5 million new jobs will be created in the healthcare industry, so

Of course, by then Obaminable will be a mere footnote in our History ... right after Nixon.

of course it will because you'll be dead
[QUOTE=CJ7;1054448857]
of course it will because you'll be dead Originally Posted by LexusLover
Death Panel?

Simmer in your own broth dipshits...
No, not at all. Twenty five million more American citizens will have health insurance tomorrow that do not have it today. That is a good thing. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
"Wisconsin is trending Romney" - J. D. Barleycorn November 1, 2012