I call bullshit. CBJ and DATY

Its nobody's business but between the two consenting adults , call bs all you want lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Oh it's private... ok, then I guess I should have posted this on a board that specializes in discussing and recording what's been discussed about that private activity.

Oh wait....
Oh it's private... ok, then I guess I should have posted this on a board that specializes in discussing and recording what's been discussed about that private activity.

Oh wait.... Originally Posted by jackbeingbad
Just giving my "opinion" sweetie....don't get your panties all in a bunch

I call bullshit on all the girls that don't BBBJ "for safety" but allow DATY(and there are A LOT).

Just saying. Originally Posted by jackbeingbad

I have to agree. The safety issue is not valid. They just don't want you to blow a load in their mouths with no warning, something many guys seem to like doing, and it is a wee bit rude without permission. I'd at least like a heads up when giving head so I can open my throat more to catch every drop. Would be a shame to waste good protein.
I have to agree. The safety issue is not valid. They just don't want you to blow a load in their mouths with no warning, something many guys seem to like doing, and it is a wee bit rude without permission. I'd at least like a heads up when giving head so I can open my throat more to catch every drop. Would be a shame to waste good protein. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Gross.

What a misconception.

Newsflash, folks: coital, oral, or anal...it's ALL sex...and all NON-monogamous/borderline anonymous, lmao. Call me crazy, but just how far off the mark would I be to describe this community on the whole as, ummm, oh, I don't know...PROMISCUOUS, lol.

Protection (i.e., dams, condoms) is a little thing I like to call common sense for those of us whose preference is erring on the side of safety in this crapshoot called The Hobby. I'm CBJ/NO daty (dams just don't do it for me)-always have been, always will be...sure I catch flak from time to time, but that's all it is, lol. There's always somebody out there for them willing to play it fast and loose,...so let 'em.

Oh, yeah,...and so a bus could hit me tomorrow, but if it does guess who the M.E. isn't writing up for gonorrhea upstairs and herpes I down below, lol.

One last WTF.

Alright, NOW I'm done

M.
Gross.

What a misconception.

Newsflash, folks: coital, oral, or anal...it's ALL sex...and all NON-monogamous/borderline anonymous, lmao. Call me crazy, but just how far off the mark would I be to describe this community on the whole as, ummm, oh, I don't know...PROMISCUOUS, lol.

Protection (i.e., dams, condoms) is a little thing I like to call common sense for those of us whose preference is erring on the side of safety in this crapshoot called The Hobby. I'm CBJ/NO daty (dams just don't do it for me)-always have been, always will be...sure I catch flak from time to time, but that's all it is, lol. There's always somebody out there for them willing to play it fast and loose,...so let 'em.

Oh, yeah,...and so a bus could hit me tomorrow, but if it does guess who the M.E. isn't writing up for gonorrhea upstairs and herpes I down below, lol.

One last WTF.

Alright, NOW I'm done

M. Originally Posted by xoxo mikaela
Thank you for being insulting when I was being humorous. There was absolutely no need to take it there, young lady. NEWSFLASH: Condoms break, and you can get STD's from any saliva transmission. Do you use a dental dam when kissing, or do you not kiss? Everything we do is risky, yes, promiscuous. Some practices are safer than others. No reason to disparage ladies who have been around a lot longer than you with clean bills of health. Your choice to do what you do, mine to do what I do. How often do you get checked for STD's? I go every other month. I don't even see enough people to warrant such frequent testing, but I feel it's my responsibility to monitor my own health closely for the protection of others. I resent the implication that I'm playing fast and loose and without common sense. My reputation and record are sterling, thank you.

Don't cover snide remarks with "lol."
I am always baffled by those who boast in their reviews about DFK with a NQNS or BBJ provider. How many cocks do you think your DFK also there guys. I love connecting and gettting lost in the moment as much as the next guy, and I love DATY (a lot) and DFK, so its a temptation I always deal with as to whether to go for it. Oddly enough, I don't care much for doing it with my SO anymore. call me wierd, like Howard Stern I prefer CBJ for peace of mind of both parties. Plus, i can last longer. :O) I can't very well leave "relaxed" if I have to obsess about passing something undetected to the significant other. Everyone should really educate themselves and weigh the risks with eyes wide open. My .02
It goes both ways,some guys don't clean that area,or wipe how they should,and
Some women don't handle their cookie the way they should..So if you go down
and it's not right. Move on ...lol
Thank you for being insulting when I was being humorous. There was absolutely no need to take it there, young lady. NEWSFLASH: Condoms break, and you can get STD's from any saliva transmission. Do you use a dental dam when kissing, or do you not kiss? Everything we do is risky, yes, promiscuous. Some practices are safer than others. No reason to disparage ladies who have been around a lot longer than you with clean bills of health. Your choice to do what you do, mine to do what I do. How often do you get checked for STD's? I go every other month. I don't even see enough people to warrant such frequent testing, but I feel it's my responsibility to monitor my own health closely for the protection of others. I resent the implication that I'm playing fast and loose and without common sense. My reputation and record are sterling, thank you.

Don't cover snide remarks with "lol." Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
"Snide"....no idea, have you, dear lady...

That said, it's ultimately about taking all possible precaution....yes, again, there are a multitude of POSSIBLE outcomes, BUT none negate the responsibility of taking readily available counter-measures...

Aside from the obvious,....THANK YOU, MADAME, for the clarification...I had no idea, I swear, that your "reputation and record...[were] sterling". In that case, speak as asininely as whim and dicksuck demand...(I would "lol", but...well...).

By all means, "resent" as you wish...(please, steel yourself...may introduce an emoticon...ready?).

I found nothing humorous in a post that belittled women brave enough to withstand popular pressure to embrace common (detrimental) practice-ever consider that those females that offer bbbj AND daty don't fully realize the, to borrow the term, implications?

I have.

Not through speculation-through in-depth discussion of the above.

As old as you may be, "lady", I've been around a minute-if not here, elsewhere....imagine.

It's bad for us, so don't lend your voice to bullshit.

It's a fight I've been in since day one...but, nonetheless, <courtly bow included free of charge> uniquely indebted for the inquiry.

Now you know.

Respectfully,

M.
Do you wear gloves too?
Do you wear gloves too? Originally Posted by gimme_that

lol, upon request? We aim to please ....
"Snide"....no idea, have you, dear lady...

That said, it's ultimately about taking all possible precaution....yes, again, there are a multitude of POSSIBLE outcomes, BUT none negate the responsibility of taking readily available counter-measures...

Aside from the obvious,....THANK YOU, MADAME, for the clarification...I had no idea, I swear, that your "reputation and record...[were] sterling". In that case, speak as asininely as whim and dicksuck demand...(I would "lol", but...well...).

By all means, "resent" as you wish...(please, steel yourself...may introduce an emoticon...ready?).

I found nothing humorous in a post that belittled women brave enough to withstand popular pressure to embrace common (detrimental) practice-ever consider that those females that offer bbbj AND daty don't fully realize the, to borrow the term, implications?

I have.

Not through speculation-through in-depth discussion of the above.

As old as you may be, "lady", I've been around a minute-if not here, elsewhere....imagine.

It's bad for us, so don't lend your voice to bullshit.

It's a fight I've been in since day one...but, nonetheless, <courtly bow included free of charge> uniquely indebted for the inquiry.

Now you know.

Respectfully,

M. Originally Posted by xoxo mikaela

Ladies should bear in mind that everything we say on this board affects our business. If someone wants a CBJ, I have flavored condoms and am perfectly willing to accommodate them. I doubt anyone won't come see me because I've indulged in BBBJ, an activity I am truly fond of, and I do not believe it belittles anyone if they enjoy it and are aware of the risks. (Danger of serious transmission of STD's is much lower than intercourse, per the Center for Disease Control and many other authorities.) However, some gentlemen might refrain from visiting you because of the attitude you have in expressing your contempt. You could have made that same post without being offensive, but chose the low road, so of course I got mad at you. Why wouldn't I considering how you insulted me for just making a statement? There are ways to argue points that don't make things personal. You made it personal.

I am perfectly aware of all implications. I take as many safety precautions as possible given what my gentlemen expect as far as oral activity. (Fortunately, I don't see a high volume of people, as I tend to establish long-term regulars who do not or rarely visit other ladies. How many do you see per day? I'll tell if you will.) You didn't answer my question - do you kiss? That is also a risk, nearly as much as performing oral, especially if either you or he have had dental work, even a cleaning, the day you meet and gums are raw. If you're so safety conscious, then I guess you don't kiss, so I expect you aren't GFE. And how often do you get tested?

My apologies for speaking so sharply and pulling out the "age and reputation" card, but I was in a mood last night and your comment was the last straw. I do not apologize for thinking you ought to be more tactful, if nothing else just from a public relations standpoint. Let us agree to disagree on how we handle the gentlemen that see us. (And I'm sure that they're happy about being handled.) Have a nice day.

You're kidding, right?

Why on earth would I visit with anyone who couldn't read between the lines in the first place...? I despise a mealy-mouthed mtrfkr (damn french slip-ups, lol). Personally, I make a little "fiest" and intelligence requisite in the men I choose to see, as do they, lol, and, because you press, I am extremely "low volume"...I play whenever work permits, and I do kiss. Incidentally, I work in the medical field, and have the option to test monthly as I see fit.

Quote the CDC to your heart's content. I stand by all that I have said and know that the manner in which I said it more than "befit the crime", so to speak...kiss ass all you want, a spade, madame...I really wish more women would stand up for themselves and their health and bodies...CBJ isn't the end of the world (the expectations of your "gents" notwithstanding...), and daty? Please. Scanning previous posts in this thread...obviously, more seem cognizant of the pitfalls there, so...at any rate, no need to backpedal...if someone dislikes your gut reaction (known in some circles as honesty), screw them (or rather don't, lol). Life's too short ECCIE represent a very small percentage of the active community, perhaps knowing that would alleviate some of your "PR" concerns, lol...

Ever helpful XOXO M

PS. Olive branch accepted...agree to disagree (just saw that, lol). Peace! M