Dont Waste your time with this client in Denton

Ok Yes maybe I did put out a little to much information, but at the same time he had me drive from the southern part of Dallas to the northern part of Denton(which is over 50 miles) just for him to play games. If the concern was having a provider visit his house he should of never scheduled the appointment.

That's the problem on here a lot of the time the ladies let NCNS just slide but the guys will post bad reviews, place alerts and try to criticize the provider, It is not acceptable either way to NCNS.

Sorry if I offended anyone or crossed some boundaries by putting to much info out there but maybe if everyone starts reporting NCNS everyone will try harder to make things right.

Still till this day the Client hasn't attempted to make things right or every apologize.
Ok Yes maybe I did put out a little to much information, but at the same time he had me drive from the southern part of Dallas to the northern part of Denton(which is over 50 miles) just for him to play games. Originally Posted by innocent_pleasures
And this is your excuse to reveal personal information?

A NCNS is a client/provider business relationship. Should you report and share information that the client was a time waster? Sure.

But should you tell the whole damn internet where he lives? How are those two even close? What could possibly justify that?

You removed the vowels from the street name. It took about 2.5 seconds for any english-speaking member to decipher your "code."

This is a classic case of overreaction and poor judgement. NCNS isn't the end of the world. It's BAD business, I 100% agree, but your reaction was completely over the line.

I hope that hobbyists here realize that engaging in business with you is risky in the extreme, since discretion isn't even remotely a concern for you.
thanks for the heads up