This isn't some damn game...

Are you sour about all things, or just most things? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Actually I am not "sour" about my personal investment strategy. In fact, I made it through GW's catastrophic September 15, 2008-January 20, 2009 stock market collapse and actually made a little money off of my investments. How many people can make that claim?

I see your brother finally woke up, too? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You obviously have me confused with someone else. I do not have a "brother," as you claim. Not that it is any of your business, but that facts are that I only have two sisters.

While on the subject of your seemingly perpetual state of confusion, this was certainly not the first time that I have found you to be terribly confused with the actual facts. I feel quite certain that it will not be the last.

LexiLiar seems to have a terrible habit of making up facts as he goes along. Truth be damned!

LL actually is a fairly bright guy. Unfortunately, he has no credibility.
You gotta love it. Tex bets against the country and wins. Worse, he is bragging about it. For the record I shifted my investments two months before the meltdown. I lost money but a lot less than many. Now if only the Boy-President would get out of the way of industry and let the country get back to normal. Are you still betting against the country Tex. Right....you're an Obama supporter so that question is answered.
Learned it from Goldman Sacs
Boy-President.

There he goes again.

I don't think this is as racist as it is the ranting of a pedophile.
You gotta love it. Tex bets against the country and wins. Worse, he is bragging about it. For the record I shifted my investments two months before the meltdown. I lost money but a lot less than many. Now if only the Boy-President would get out of the way of industry and let the country get back to normal. Are you still betting against the country Tex. Right....you're an Obama supporter so that question is answered. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Please provide the link where I made the claim that I "bet against the country." If I bet against the country, as you suggested, than you did as well. Need I remind you that you made the following statement: "I shifted my investments two months before the meltdown." DUH!

I will readily admit that I had no confidence in "the most unpopular (and incompetent) President in modern history" handling of the economy and my lack of confidence was later proven to be justified by the worst economic calamity since The Great Depression. (September 15, 2008) Apparently, you felt the same. Otherwise, why would you have made the following claim?

"I shifted my investments two months before the meltdown." Was that bragging on your part? DUH x 2!

As for my remarks, I did not consider my reaction to be a bet as you suggested. Neither did I consider my comments to be bragging as you also suggested. Rather, I considered my remarks were nothing more than a simple statement of fact!

Live with it, asshole!

You're really not very bright, are you?
Your expecting too much from libtards. Look at cj7 he has to use only 3 chars for his name otherwise it will be too complicated for him.

Libtards passed a law that they did not read or write and you expect libtards to read or click a link?

The mentally impaired have a higher IQ than libtards!

Ask the Wall Street Journal.... jeeze, can't these people read or click a link? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
  • CJ7
  • 10-05-2013, 04:56 PM
Your expecting too much from libtards. Look at cj7 he has to use only 3 chars for his name otherwise it will be too complicated for him.

Libtards passed a law that they did not read or write and you expect libtards to read or click a link?

The mentally impaired have a higher IQ than libtards! Originally Posted by therock18

you have no idea about CJ7's ...
  • WTF
  • 10-05-2013, 05:43 PM
You gotta love it. Tex bets against the country and wins. Worse, he is bragging about it. For the record I shifted my investments two months before the meltdown. I lost money but a lot less than many. Now if only the Boy-President would get out of the way of industry and let the country get back to normal. Are you still betting against the country Tex. Right....you're an Obama supporter so that question is answered. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD were you like LovingKayla and betting against this country by buying gold?

Let me give you a hint.... business knows no nationality. So quit trying to play the Patriot card. If you don't believe me, go ask Dear Abby!

The mentally impaired have a higher IQ than libtards! Originally Posted by therock18

Hire the handicapped elect a tea party member.
Since you are highlighting things, you should highlight that I LOST money but I lost less than many. Now in the market you can bet something is going to happen like the market prospering or you can bet against something like the market propering again. Now if you bet against the market like you said you did when you claim you made money from the collapse you are betting the US is going to take a hit. Which it did and you made out. So I will repeat, YOU BET AGAINST THE UNITED STATES AND BRAGGED ABOUT IT you turd.
Yes I bet against the market like I said I did when I made the claim that I did not lose much money from the collapse because I was betting the US was going to take a hit. Which it did and I made out. So I will repeat, I BET AGAINST THE UNITED STATES AND BRAGGED ABOUT IT. Yes, I am a turd. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD Idiot, I fixed it for your lazy, worthless ass! No charge!
Can you even pour piss out of your boot?
Can you even pour piss out of your boot? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I never had to. Have you?
So I guess you wear DEPENDS.
So I guess you wear DEPENDS. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Nope, he lies...It runs down into his boots. Then he pours it out.