What age do you prefer to play with?

I prefer really mature, stable, reliable, and experienced 18 yr old spinners that have no hangups fucking someone who looks like their grandfather......sigh
I am old enough to know better but I still chase …

As to the question of a woman’s age …

It’s not a question of age in years. It is a question of maturity as a woman, a question of having a sexual presence, sensuality, perspective and intelligence. It’s about a woman being comfortable with whom she is, her ability to be with a man and understanding how to entertain him.

I have known women in their twenties that were capable of keeping your attention for extended periods of time, leaving you wanting more. I have known women in their thirties and forties that bored me so badly I walked away within a few moments. And there have been women in each of the aforementioned age groups for whom the opposite could be said.
My age is thirty something, and I prefer 18-thirty something. I have seen ladies in their early forties, in those cases they looked much younger and took great care of their bodies and mind.
Old enough to know better, 71, A mature young lady, late twenties usually mid thirties to early forties are the more common. Any younger they might tend to be younger then granddaughters.

Caddyman touched on it, it all depends on the individual lady.....
I concur with Introuble.
I like the young ones, but have a good time with the ones in between 18 and my age of 50,very soon to be 51.
I see a lot of answers that range in the 30+ range. I think most will agree that there is safety in that number as most are more mature and reliable with minimal drama.

However, there is nothing like chance occasionally where one goes into a risky proposition (18yr olds) and finds one that simply blows your socks away. I still remember seeing Chase for the first time when she was 18, or Piper Posh when she was 19 before she worked for PC. It is those gambles that occasionally pay off and make the other 98 providers worthwhile.

I too like Caddy have seen some really bad 35+ providers that were bad sessions. At least with 18, you have youth...........
I am AARP but not yet Social Security....I am so old I am on speed living. I prefer 30 and up. Somehow it seems easier to have "chemistry" with someone closer in age. Whether its maturity, patience, wisdom or horniness. Just my observation.
  • YSD
  • 08-21-2009, 01:17 PM
I am mid 50's and prefer ages 35 to 45.
There are no absolutes, but as a mid-forties guy, I prefer women in the range of 30 to 55, with most falling within seven or so years of my age.
i prefer ladies that can think and manage their own things so any age under 60 can be smart sexy and well manicured
A young hottie definitely catches my eye and I'm quite sure they would be fun to play with . . . but to have a session I would want someone in their 30's or low 40's (plus or minus). I like a little maturity with my fun.
I find all the 30+ answers interesting, since it seems that most of the providers I see posting (or see people publicly swooning over) are in their early 20s.

It's comforting to know my income won't suddenly disappear when I'm out of my 20s.
I'm turning 54 in a few weeks and I'm more interested in ladies who have their act together. Seems I get along best with those over 25, but I don't worry about the age much.
ANY age is fine with me. I must say that most gentlemen over 40 are more mature but that is NOT to say that there aren't younger gentlemen that are great too.

With age comes experience and patience which makes for a wonderful time.
Between "legal" and "eligible for social security retirement" to both.

It's all good. It just depends on what needs I am trying to get met. Originally Posted by cpi3000
CPI, I couldn't agree with you more.

I'm in my mid forties and I can honestly say that 18 and up are fair game. Me being attracted to them depend on the individual lady and not their age.

I think that I'm just at the right age for this hobby. Not too old, but not too young either. I can look for ladies that are both older or younger than me and the age difference should not be a big issue..