Aircraft slams into building in Austin

• Booth
  • 02-18-2010, 05:03 PM
typical libertarian.
Big deal I slam my ATF all the time!
What a dipshit!! The IRS pissed him off, join the club. The IRS complex is really large how he could have missed it I cannot figure out.
Did the building collapse?
Actually I'm kind of surprised we don't see more of this sort of thing happening. I don't condone his actions. But I can understand why people lose their wits. Our great country is turning into a third world nation.
Did the building collapse? Originally Posted by Houston65
Lots of windows broken, then a fire. Except for a small area, it appears there was no major structural damage before the fire.
Does anyone know if rr had a pilot's license? Originally Posted by boardman
Are you kidding!

I don't think they'd trust him with Surcher's tricycle!
What a dipshit!! The IRS pissed him off, join the club. The IRS complex is really large how he could have missed it I cannot figure out. Originally Posted by pyramider
This was not the big IRS complex on the South end of town. The IRS had rental space in a ritzy office building on the North end of town. I'm guessing he had some dealings with some IRS employee in that particular IRS office.
Are you kidding!

I don't think they'd trust him with Surcher's tricycle!
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
that is what happens when you forget to BYOC!
typical libertarian. Originally Posted by Booth
Why do you hate Real Americans... (Just messing with ya)
  • Trnch
  • 02-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Actually I'm kind of surprised we don't see more of this sort of thing happening. I don't condone his actions. But I can understand why people lose their wits. Our great country is turning into a third world nation. Originally Posted by island_beau
Folks, this is a real problem, not just with the IRS, but how our country is being ruined. I am in an industry sector that deals with financing. I am one of many others that went to the news media, have our names on print, lawsuits, turning evidence, talked to governments officials, FBI, secret service, and past presidential candidate to expose what has been happening and how the cronyism that has effect our current economic state and caused this depression. We saw this coming a long time ago and we know who all the players are and how they engineered it. At the end, we were 2-3 years ahead of the media, the FBI and others were instructed to leave it alone, because they were not prosecute. So everything you hear and read about, I and others were years ahead of the game.

Some real big folks tried to shut us up in court, but when they were crossed examined, the lights turned on and to later drop the suit. But for some technical reason can not counter-suit. (that would of been nice).

This guy is hitting on some beliefs that many of us are raised to believe in. Now many folks are starting to wake and do not like what has been done to them.

I have a weird feeling that this letter is going to spread like wildfire and get folks attention. Of course the media will down play it, but many citizens are really tired of what Washington has done.
Folks, this is a real problem, not just with the IRS, but how our country is being ruined. I am in an industry sector that deals with financing. I am one of many others that went to the news media, have our names on print, lawsuits, turning evidence, talked to governments officials, FBI, secret service, and past presidential candidate to expose what has been happening and how the cronyism that has effect our current economic state and caused this depression. We saw this coming a long time ago and we know who all the players are and how they engineered it. At the end, we were 2-3 years ahead of the media, the FBI and others were instructed to leave it alone, because they were not prosecute. So everything you hear and read about, I and others were years ahead of the game.

Some real big folks tried to shut us up in court, but when they were crossed examined, the lights turned on and to later drop the suit. But for some technical reason can not counter-suit. (that would of been nice).

This guy is hitting on some beliefs that many of us are raised to believe in. Now many folks are starting to wake and do not like what has been done to them.

I have a weird feeling that this letter is going to spread like wildfire and get folks attention. Of course the media will down play it, but many citizens are really tired of what Washington has done. Originally Posted by Trnch
Dude this calls for it's own thread! Is there a spot we can take this and discuss here on Eccie?
  • Trnch
  • 02-19-2010, 06:54 AM
Dude this calls for it's own thread! Is there a spot we can take this and discuss here on Eccie? Originally Posted by auknowho
Check the Sandbox.