Litter box happiness thread

When I take a deuce with the door open at home, my Yorkie comes in and bugs the hell out of me. The powder room at my in laws place is right off the kitchen. It's a prudent idea to close the door. The stench is still prevalent but at least I spare them from the visual.
Icky!!!!!
I like wearing flip flops.
I also like the insanely rare day when I have no obligations. I rarely drink but its fun to get drunk at lunch by the pool, stir shit on the boards, and then take a 3 hour nap/pass out and not GAF.
When Silver has to shit, tail goes up, drops a few pies, then back to his IPad.
When Silver has to shit, tail goes up, drops a few pies, then back to his IPad. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
thats sounds about what shittypants did to bser
  • FFH
  • 06-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Getting a blowjob makes me pretty happy
Fucking up the game and getting the milk for free are great too
  • BSer
  • 06-03-2014, 05:48 PM
Reading chizzys sad sack story made me chuckle. Poor chizzy
When Silver has to shit, tail goes up, drops a few pies, then back to his IPad. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Did Silver buy his IPad from Chizzy or was it a gift from Chesty? BTW, I don't remember seeing a tail on Shitty pants.
Reading chizzys sad sack story made me chuckle. Poor chizzy Originally Posted by BSer
you didnt even open my pm to read it.......I guess your besty already forwarded it to you

well I hope you fuckers are enjoying a good laugh at my expense. At least someone enjoyed my fucking misery

I learned my lesson the hard way I guess.........................
Chizz, did you take a shit with the door open? After all, she was laying in puke. Seems like you two really clicked.
Chizz, did you take a shit with the door open? After all, she was laying in puke. Seems like you two really clicked. Originally Posted by bambino

all I know is the fucking maid was pissed.......... I couldnt understand what the fuck she was saying in spanish but I dont think it was any compliments

it didnt help that forgot and left the used rubber on the bed either...........
all I know is the fucking maid was pissed.......... I couldnt understand what the fuck she was saying in spanish but I dont think it was any compliments

it didnt help that forgot and left the used rubber on the bed either........... Originally Posted by chizzy
The Vegas Red Roof?
  • BSer
  • 06-03-2014, 08:08 PM
Hey Chizzy when you buy one a car let me know

I'm happy I don't buy hos cars anymore. You guys should be happy I made so many hos mobile
The Vegas Red Roof? Originally Posted by bambino

fuck no.......... I go high class with lousy results
Bam, I was a day late with Chizzys IPad sale, Silver was pissed, had to spend his money. Looks at nude mares on line, does email with some chicks he met, books trips. Order his medicine, has his favorite female Vet Tech come over for his monthly exam.