Major I-45 road closures this weekend on northside

105 to Cleveland ...

Then 59 south, I don't think they are working at that interchange, or at least it it not posted as closed
LL, it has been hit or miss the past few months with the grand parkway construction.

Sometimes both 45 and 59 are funneled to the feeders, or just flat out closed, there is always advanced notice, but... Some of us fuckers are gun shy... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I'm "here" on the Northside every day (and night)..except when out of town.

I have avoided I45N like the plague when there is no construction shut down.

Now if a poster is one of those who barrel up and down the freeway at 80-90, weaving any and out of traffic, and running up people's asses who are doing close to the speed limit and giving them that you "dumb shit" look when they roar pass (with an unsafe lane change to display their irritation), then ....

tough shit and life is a bitch, just before it's over.

Reality: I45 .. North and South .. has been under-construction since it's inception ... 30+ years ago ... and it will continue to be so .. until motor vehicles are outlawed. All those years, folks got regular pussy (civilian and otherwise). I know getting a piece of ass can be inconvenient sometimes, but every since I found out it felt good I was able to overlook a temporary inconvenience to get some.

Driving to the Galleria and back ain't no "cup of tea" from up here.
At least 290 isnt closed for once
At least 290 isnt closed for once Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
And it won't get "finished" either .. in our lifetimes. When this phase is completed there will still not be enough lanes to carry the load.

Look at IH10 ... been expanding for 30 years too.