Trump family continues collecting

That's okay, especially on this site !

Hard to say if Trump partakes and is active, but his mind is in the right place. His method or manner is not the best, just like his presidential style. He offends a lot of people. Clinton did okay, his taste was not especially good. Obama, probably not. Bush, doubtful.

Jimmy Carter, no. Reagan, no. Kennedy, a couple per week. And first lady Jackie got banged a lot too !
Then after JFK died, Jackie and RFK started banging like a couple of rabbits.
Oilman is a typical uneducated sheep.
Now on a side note, given this is a pussy board. His daughters, I'd def would love to fuck either in the ass..although am sure pussy grabber has sampled it already :-D Originally Posted by oilman12
It's probably one reason why she's in the White house instead of Melania. But they say Melania's moving in during the summer so maybe Trump will get some pussy from his wife after all. He should've fucked(or at least got head from) Crypt Keeper Kellyanne Conway or Omarosa(before she married that pastor, poor guy) when he had the chance but I guess he'd rather lust after his daughter instead.
^^true that bro! Lol
That's okay, especially on this site !

Hard to say if Trump partakes and is active, but his mind is in the right place. His method or manner is not the best, just like his presidential style. He offends a lot of people. Clinton did okay, his taste was not especially good. Obama, probably not. Bush, doubtful.

Jimmy Carter, no. Reagan, no. Kennedy, a couple per week. And first lady Jackie got banged a lot too !
Then after JFK died, Jackie and RFK started banging like a couple of rabbits. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Donald Trump is an arrogant asshole, and this is being stated by a strong Trump supporter.

Yes, he's made mistakes, however how many of you workers were at the top of your game with no training? Being POTUS is the hardest job in the world, and to be honest he's learning on the fly.

This being said, training or not, there's still no way I would want hillary as POTUS. Absolutely no way.
I'm with you there, absolutely anything but Hillrod. Why can't she just go away now ?

If she was not associated with Bill Clinton, would anyone have any interest in her ?
Trump is a dumb fuck. Hell he even admitted he was over his head. Anyone with even a small amount of intelligence realizes being Potus is no easy task. This cocksucker is not the best of two evils. Neither is Hillary, that dumb cunt. But the fact the US couldn't come up with two better candidates is a fucking disgrace. Trump won by promising his supporters bullshit and they drank the orange flavored kool aid, and still are. Then he realized he fucked up and his dumb ass supporters are still in denial. Delusional fucks! Lmao
Trump is a dumb fuck. Hell he even admitted he was over his head. Anyone with even a small amount of intelligence realizes being Potus is no easy task. This cocksucker is not the best of two evils. Neither is Hillary, that dumb cunt. But the fact the US couldn't come up with two better candidates is a fucking disgrace. Trump won by promising his supporters bullshit and they drank the orange flavored kool aid, and still are. Then he realized he fucked up and his dumb ass supporters are still in denial. Delusional fucks! Lmao Originally Posted by oilman12

What did you think about Obama?
What did you think about Obama? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
I would bet my last dollar he loves him. No matter that he was a corrupt cocksucker that gave billions to our enemies.
  • Trey
  • 05-10-2017, 07:38 PM
Trumps sinking like a stone. He is killing his party. Oh well. I wont be surprised if in 2 years we hear the chant "lock HIM up!". I cant say the last guy was completely honest but this guy is a fox in the hen house. Half the hens think the fox is their buddy.
The worst thing is he is ruining the name "Donald". No one will want to use that name for their kid anymore. We're going to be stuck with the traditional political names of George, William, James, John, etc.

It wasn't long ago when you were "the Don", it meant something.
What did you think about Obama? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Gun salesman of the year!
8 years running!
............as if the obamas didn't get filthy rich during their 8 years, and the Clintons didn't even get to the white house and they got filthy rich.

The amount of corruptness during hussein obamas terms should earn them a spot in the Guinness book of records. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Hello old aspd'er.....
Absolutely correct. It was reported he was worth around 7-10 million prior to taking office based solely on his book sales (or so reported.). I'd bet he is in the 9+figure range now.
Trump was loaded before and will probably be even more loaded after. Just another perk of holding the highest office in the country; much less the world.
Give me your last dollar Trump lover!!

I would bet my last dollar he loves him. No matter that he was a corrupt cocksucker that gave billions to our enemies. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN