Dallas Police Raid a Studio in Plano

Pimpin ain't easy..... Or cheap
Brings back memories of my visits to Naughtyville - I'm amazed no neighbors called.

But they only had at most 3 girls working, and no mamasan.
  • BLM69
  • 09-23-2022, 04:38 PM
A residential area of single family homes is not a good place to set up camp. What were they thinking?

But their talent looked good... Originally Posted by BigBamboo
No kidding, neighbors seeing old fat guys coming through all day, I'm sure there's a collection of video and pics of guys waking in and out, guys need to understand who they're giving their RW information to
No kidding, neighbors seeing old fat guys coming through all day, I'm sure there's a collection of video and pics of guys waking in and out, guys need to understand who they're giving their RW information to Originally Posted by BLM69
I mean the "girls" working there were pretty fat too.
Maybe the Asian studios and amps are next.

Maybe the feds are going to arrest the promotors of sex trafficking and human trafficking.

maybe the feds are here already. Maybe DHS will lock up old skinny tranny and old pale ghost riderz

I think it’s time
Suddenly I don't feel so bad not hearing back about my screening.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/pl...olice/3079653/

Bullshit media selling the "trafficking" scare tactic stories.

Good luck to the Bungalow crew.
No kidding, neighbors seeing old fat guys coming through all day, I'm sure there's a collection of video and pics of guys waking in and out, guys need to understand who they're giving their RW information to Originally Posted by BLM69
It goes beyond that. If you drove yourself in a residential neighborhood with your own car, plates clearly visible, you probably already on Nextdoor with the Christian-Karen Detectives trying to find you.

Then there's this

https://techcrunch.com/2021/06/08/ri...nts-neighbors/

The best solo providers I've seen have dedicated parking in a garage, behind their home, or off street: All draw little to no attention.
Studios: The best have been large business parks with small office fronts. Plenty of places to park that are non-incriminating.

I think the Bungalow had a great idea for a modern studio, but that neighborhood was asking for it.
Had they gone with a McMansion type area say near Greenville (lots of foot traffic) or a home next to an apartment complex, that would have helped masked the hobby traffic.

Instead you have tools like this "was drug trafficking" guy nosing around and taking pictures.

Was one of them a little short tejano dude wearing a little black hat and glasses?
  • STG2
  • 09-23-2022, 06:54 PM
Wow. I was just there on Wednesday.
“Lombardi said between 10 and 15 girls came out of the home in various states of undress and that police covered them with towels.“

Damn, they had the whole crew there today. How big is this house? Were they holding sessions in the closets and utility room?
Naughtyville was not anywhere close to a studio all of the neighbors were cool with us there. I even lived there for a short time. Those were the good ol days.
Wow. I was just there on Wednesday. Originally Posted by STG2
Did you notice any of the neighbors checking you out?
Naughtyville was not anywhere close to a studio all of the neighbors were cool with us there. I even lived there for a short time. Those were the good ol days. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
If I lived there as well at that time on your street I would be broke!

One of these days our ships will pass in the night...
“Lombardi said between 10 and 15 girls came out of the home in various states of undress and that police covered them with towels.“

Damn, they had the whole crew there today. How big is this house? Were they holding sessions in the closets and utility room? Originally Posted by TinMan
I sounds like they were tickling the Dragon's tail. Hopefully more info comes out soon. If actual trafficking was occurring then yay for the cops. But this seems kinda sketch and we all know that the cops and state/federal attorneys love to tack on that term even when it doesn't apply to score political points.
Sucks for those girls. They were getting pretty brave with the size of their operation in quiet neighborhoods. I never went or tried to but I read many reviews and thought it was risky to have their size combined with their locations