Christmas Wishlists

But I do not want my pussy and ass to smell like bacon! Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
Oh, shit! This may not be a good idea! I hope it's not edible. I don't want a girl to get lost in the moment and bite!
Some 20"s
Some 20"s Originally Posted by ArmaniAlabama
Hope your talking about rims and not some 20" elephant d*k!!
I want a Corvette!
Or some Acqua di Gio cologne spray.....
But I do not want my pussy and ass to smell like bacon! Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
That's some funny sh*t lol!

Merry Christmas to you too Amber!!

Medindong OMG...your avatar is effin classic!!
A good blow job always puts me in the Christmas spirit.
I dont want my pussy to smell like bacon either...eewwww.
But I would like some cheap lotto scratch offs....you never know
I won $500 the other day it was fricken sweet!
I dont want my pussy to smell like bacon either...eewwww.
But I would like some cheap lotto scratch offs....you never know
I won $500 the other day it was fricken sweet! Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Did you do something for the clerk? It's customary to tip the clerk who sold you the tickets.
Actually I bought a $20 card and the clerk accidentaly tore it a littel and asked me if I still wanted it and I said yes it might be lucky...never saw him again...lol
Actually I bought a $20 card and the clerk accidentaly tore it a littel and asked me if I still wanted it and I said yes it might be lucky...never saw him again...lol Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
You need to go back, or you'll ruin your luck!
I don't really have a wishlist, but I do want a specific ass vibrator. It is shaped the exact perfect way.

Just a suggestion or two if you want to make someone's day:
I always buy a nice mug and put a $5 bill and a bag of chocolate (like Hershey's kisses or miniatures) with a bow tied to the handle of the mug and put it in the mailbox with a note for the mailman (in our case mail lady). I've done it for years, though I have skipped a couple of times due to moving or whatever. When I used to get a daily paper I did the same thing for the paper delivery guy (put it in the paper box). I also get $5 or $10 gift certificates to local restaurants (real ones, not fast food) for my neighbors and employees at some of my regular stops (the gas station I go to every other day, the Subway Sandwiches down the street, etc). They don't expect stuff like that (trust me, I managed a gas station for several years and one Christmas I and all of my employees each got a $20 bill in a card from a regular customer and it REALLY made our day!) and it makes them smile and lets them know that they are appreciated and that their hard work does not go unnoticed... ESPECIALLY if they have to WORK Christmas day! lol
I want a new bottle of SINNER{kat von D's pefume}...and maybe a $1000 gift card to DSW shoes or Sephora!
I just got a sub at Subway....decided to pay the extra 50 cents for bacon. You know what? The sub tasted BETTER! Maybe they are right...everything IS better with BACON on it!!
I want some new hand weights because that whore at the airport tossed mine! WTF..I know the law! It's two 5 lb. weights coated in plastic..no metal. She was on her period and decided to show her power that day. Merry Christmas biaaatch!
I'll get you spme new ones. But why are you walking around the airport with hand weights? Makes me laugh.
So she can smash one on each side of your head if you piss her off. lol