Leaving Eccie and the Hobby for awhile.

Have a good one, Amy.

I will miss it

Wakeup, please come and hold my hand.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
FTFY.

Enjoy your vacation and, as far as changing your board persona, just fight the urge to "post quick reply." Originally Posted by tbonetas
Very good advice.
Enjoy your well deserved vacation pretty lady I'll miss you
Enjoy your break and go somewhere fun.
S, your fixation on Wakeup has more than a few around here jealous........you should spread the love as an example for BustedAmy upon her return.

I have been told that the over/under is set at 30days
I have some exciting things in mind, thanks everyone I can't wait till tomorrow is over to take my long exciting vacation. After 13 months I am so ready I know I will come back a happier person, ill work on the cursing and jumping in defense or putting on boxing gloves everytime I log in lol. I know some love that, but its really not me
I hope you have a great time Amy.
Over/under till she posts her first ad here is 32 days.

Over/under till she posts her first ad here is 32 days.

Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I think 2 weeks tops

(Private) Someone ain't goin' nowhere. That same someone has gone at most 2 days MAX before posting a new thread or ad (not post but a whole entire thread)!!! Glad someone can't read what's in "privates". Whew! (/Private)

I wish you the best. We all need a break every once in a while. (Private)Good riddance(/Private). Good Luck!
take care!!
I'm still here one more day
Hey Amy you are a cool ass female. I love our talks we had. Hey enjoy your vacation and have fun... EVERYONE NEEDS A FREAKING BREAK ONCE IN A WHILE.......LUV YA
We all need a little R&R every now and then. Have fun and take care yourself so you and those big titties come back well rested.
Just curious...are you guys going through the over/under bit just because you like it even though it seems irrelevant? I don't guess I get the point if she seems to allow only a slim chance of not returning by referring to this as a break and a vacation. She mentions the possibility of not returning, but seems to allow that as only possible rather than likely. I guess it is plausible that some people just couldn't've resist posting in this particular thread regardless of whether or not they make sense.
  • Trey
  • 03-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Just because we can.