Ladies - Midland Odessa is in Need of Quality Providers

If you come out to west texas , might as well stop by lubbock too! Midland/Odessa are booming yes, but high hotel cost are a problem. Maybe make a trip, dip y'all's toes in the WHOLE area. As Doug pointed out, some ladies give us a bad review. Dallas forum is one city and West Texas is 5 cities. My advice, give 2-3 weeks notice if you come out west, so you can get some responses and prebook.
If you come out to west texas , might as well stop by lubbock too! Midland/Odessa are booming yes, but high hotel cost are a problem. Maybe make a trip, dip y'all's toes in the WHOLE area. As Doug pointed out, some ladies give us a bad review. Dallas forum is one city and West Texas is 5 cities. My advice, give 2-3 weeks notice if you come out west, so you can get some responses and prebook. Originally Posted by Phrasing
What other cities in West Texas you said 5 and you listed 3
  • Jaci
  • 05-24-2014, 05:46 AM
I love West Texas!!!!
.Kisses, Jaci
Why don't some of the underserved fucktards in W TX sponsor a lady to visit? That would help offset the high hotel rates.
What other cities in West Texas you said 5 and you listed 3 Originally Posted by Phoenix Skye
Abilene
Lubbock
Amarillo
Mid-Dessa
El Paso
I am trying to find a good place to stay.. I will be there tues with my playmate..but it has been soooo long I dont even know where to stay now
I have always had GREAT trips when I go to West Texas!!!

The hotels are a bit higher but I have never met a gentleman out there that I haven't liked.

May need to get my monkey back that way

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby

Hmmmm that's some mighty high praise right there.
I've advertised a few times out West...guys seem non existent there - out of 8 trips I've met a whopping 2 guys, so I just go to West Texas to dance.
Mine have been so/so...tends to be HIT or MISS
Guess timing is off...I am trying it one more time.
  • zebra
  • 05-26-2014, 12:58 PM
The oil field has fucked the pooch on everything out West. Rental property, 1 bedroom efficiencies and small houses start at $ 1500. plus a month. Look on Craigslist for housing and you'll see what I mean. The duplex I stay in is a 3 bedroom on one side, each of us pay $ 600. a month rent & it includes gas, water, and elect paid. Do the math, 6 bedrooms per house, $ 3600.00 a month gross less utilities. The landlord is making a killing...

Don't buy a used car out here, they don't offer lubrication with the screwing your going to get. If you own a travel trailer and you want to sell it bring it with you, you put a For Sale sign on it you'll have a 100 people call you in the first 30 minutes and you can jack up the price $ 1000, - $ 1500. & still sell it.

If I was a Provider I would post in the Coed Section and see if any of the West Texas gentlemen have a interest in you first. This would determine whether to drive out and invest in accommodations. Advertise 1 month in advance and Pre-book appts.

One of the most economical places to stay anywhere else in Texas, Super 8 in Odessa @ exit 120, the rate is $ 150.00 a night.. They may have a weekly rate that is slightly lower.

Lubbock, Amarillo, and El Paso seem to be hot spots but don't count your chickens before they hatch, the Midland Odessa area is bustling with an influx of oil field workers... Oil field companies litter the service roads along I-20 east of Odessa to west of Pecos. There is a dollar or two to be made here and the ladies with the most to offer can have a field day here if they play their cards right. Look at some of the ladies who advertise their Showcase in West Texas, look at last months Provider Ads.....
Research is the key to success out west.

West Texas is 5 cities. My advice, give 2-3 weeks notice if you come out west, so you can get some responses and prebook. Originally Posted by Phrasing
was thinking of visiting soon...its a good trip???
was thinking of visiting soon...its a good trip??? Originally Posted by riley davis
A lot has changed in 6 months. The boom is over.
Lot Lizards are faring better than Oil Field Horny Toads..
I used to work with a guy from Odessa. He said that there's not really anything to do out there but drinking, drugs, and each other; and that if anyone ever left Odessa without herpes the oil fields would dry up because that is the sacrifice the dinosaur ghosts demanded in exchange for the oil. I put a lot of hand sanitizer on the stapler he borrowed and made it a point to stay away from that guy. I have heard though that if you're going to go you should stay in midland and make sure that you book the rooms way ahead of time and be careful because the LE out there really doesn't have anything better to do.
Midland/Odessa is a great place to tour! I have been several times and had great success. Besides the over priced hotel rooms, it's really a great place. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Over the years, but not since 2013, the Providers i knew back then who toured there said the same thing; the cost of hotels and the reluctance of the hobby to pay enough just didn't make sense of the travel costs and down time from an active market elsewhere.

We all work for bottomline in our wallet. Oh,maybe not all. I mis-spoke. Just less than half of us do.