Surprise! Email bullshit having little effect on voters. America is trending HRC!

I read a meme on my Facebook that we are actually voting for Kaine or Pence. The person, or the meme, states that Trump also is facing legal problems that will put him in jail. I'm not in agreement, but I'm just saying. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Lox him up! Lox him up!
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN12X2P6
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A Reuters poll? Funny!

Since you want to play out on the fringes, what's Rassmussen polling these days?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...use_watch_nov3

Nov 3, 2016
Republican Donald Trump has a three-point lead in Rasmussen Reports’ White House Watch survey. Among voters who are certain how they will vote, Trump now has over 50% support.

The latest national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows Trump leading Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton 45% to 42%. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson has four percent (4%) support, and Green Party hopeful Jill Stein picks up just one percent (1%). Two percent (2%) like another candidate, and four percent (4%) are still undecided.
These polls can say anything they want them to say. Just depends on what side of the fence you are looking at.
So Reuters is fringe?

Last time I looked it was one of the oldest news services out there.

Rasmussen, on the other hand...

The email issue won't have the legs to turn this thing around in five days.

I totally expect more bullshit, though, between now and then.
So it's " e-mail bullshit " if YOUR honey shrilLIARy is involved, but a major investigation and burning at the stake of ANYONE else. That about it Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES ? !!!!!! Strive for 5 assup, strive for 5 !!!
So Reuters is fringe?

I totally expect more bullshit, though, between now and then. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Polls are a farce. Relying on a poll is equivalent to relying on a Fortune Teller to map out your future. Only an idiot would take it serious.

Jim
HRC is trending toward impeachment and disgrace. what handle you gonna pick when she has to be forcibly removed from the White House by armed soldiers? ahahahaha now that's a news bite no media, biased or not won't cover. bahahaaa
The issue is not the fact that she violated the law by using her own personal email server but that she has and does participate in a criminal enterprise that is linked to the private email server.
Hillary conducted criminal activity and used a private server to facilitate what she did.
if using a private email server was no big deal then why has she lied so much about it?

Where is Huma?
Hillary didn't go all Foster on her did she?
The smear campaigns that candidates run are less aimed at changing voters minds than voter suppression.
The issue is not the fact that she violated the law by using her own personal email server but that she has and does participate in a criminal enterprise that is linked to the private email server.
Hillary conducted criminal activity and used a private server to facilitate what she did.
if using a private email server was no big deal then why has she lied so much about it?

Where is Huma? on permanent "vacation" along with Jimmy Hoffa? bahaha
Hillary didn't go all Foster on her did she? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
assup keeps flapping his pig jowls and and making an idiot of himself.

A Reuters poll? Funny!

Since you want to play out on the fringes, what's Rassmussen polling these days?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...use_watch_nov3

These polls can say anything they want them to say. Just depends on what side of the fence you are looking at. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
exactly.

"Lies, Damn Lies and statistics!" - Benjamin Disraeli

what's the difference?
assup keeps flapping his pig jowls and and making an idiot of himself.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Mebbe he thinks his protégé EKIM isn't yet ready to wear the DOTY crown ?
People will NOT allow the orangutan to be president.

We're getting ever closer to STFU time fellas.

How will, you spend your time off?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN12X2P6

Hillary Clinton led Republican Donald Trump by 6 percentage points among likely voters, according to a Reuters/Ipsos daily tracking poll released on Wednesday, the same advantage the Democratic presidential nominee held before an FBI announcement that reignited the controversy about her email practices.

The Oct. 28-Nov. 1 opinion poll was conducted almost entirely after FBI Director James Comey notified Congress last Friday his agency would examine newly discovered emails that might pertain to Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

Comey said he did not know whether the emails were significant and released no information other than that they existed. His announcement drew outrage from Democrats who voiced concern it would unfairly influence voters so close to next week's election. Trump and other Republicans seized on the news to revive questions about Clinton's credibility.

Among 1,772 people who have either voted already or were identified as likely voters in the Nov. 8 election, 45 percent said they supported Clinton, while 39 percent said they backed Trump. On Thursday, the day before Comey's announcement, Clinton led Trump by 43 percent to 37 percent.

In a four-way poll that included alternative party candidates, Clinton led Trump by 8 percentage points among likely voters. Forty-five percent supported Clinton, while 37 percent backed Trump. Five percent supported Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson and 2 percent backed Jill Stein of the Green Party.

Other national polls have shown Clinton's lead shrinking over the past week. RealClearPolitics, which averages most major opinion polls, showed Clinton's lead had narrowed to 1.7 points on Wednesday from 4.6 points last Friday.
The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online in English in all 50 states. It had a credibility interval, a measure of accuracy, of 3 percentage points Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So Reuters is fringe?

I totally expect more bullshit, though, between now and then. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oldest and one of the most left leaning one out there. Excepting CNN maybe.

More bullshit....I believe we can both agree on that. I'd almost bank on at least one more biggie scandal for each side before Tuesday.

That being said, Wednesday in the Eccie PF is gonna be a lot of fun whichever way it goes....if it even gets decided then.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see another Gore/Florida debacle somewhere this time around (PA/MI/CO/NM) would be my guesses in that case. But I wouldn't be surprised to see a complete demolition, a full table run excepting CA and NY, by Trump either. These polls are so all over the place they are just meaningless politically driven drivel for people to talk about.

Buckle up, this ride ain't over yet LOL!
The smear campaigns that candidates run are less aimed at changing voters minds than voter suppression. Originally Posted by goodman0422
Yes, voter suppression has been covered before ....

These polls are so all over the place they are just meaningless politically driven drivel for people to talk about.

Buckle up, this ride ain't over yet LOL! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
The empty yards and uncluttered rear bumpers say a lot.