North FL region is too big....

I like option 1. Panama City has always been a problem with getting enough support but I can view Destin/Pensacola and find some information. Jax is way too far and Tallahassee seems to fit more with Jax.

As for E.com, looking today I find most of the reviews I have written in the past have either disappeared or been truncated and don't provide useful information anymore. I looked at essie early on after aspd folded but didn't find enough "local info" at the time. This board has expanded and looks like it could develop nicely for our area. We just need to support it as I am starting to do. I have also had a couple of providers ask me to become involved here as well so word is getting out.
All for the seperation of North Florida. I like the Panhandle and NE Florida. Tallahassee west to Cola and then Jville to Ocala and over to Daytona. As for E.c I think they're still trying to figure out how to make everyone happy but mostly J L Shame too because they are really helpful to the hobby.
i notice the reviews have been drastically changed....and glad you moe active here...
I like option 1. Panama City has always been a problem with getting enough support but I can view Destin/Pensacola and find some information. Jax is way too far and Tallahassee seems to fit more with Jax.

As for E.com, looking today I find most of the reviews I have written in the past have either disappeared or been truncated and don't provide useful information anymore. I looked at essie early on after aspd folded but didn't find enough "local info" at the time. This board has expanded and looks like it could develop nicely for our area. We just need to support it as I am starting to do. I have also had a couple of providers ask me to become involved here as well so word is getting out. Originally Posted by mill1008
I agree and have been promoting this site and have send emails warning of e.com and to be extra careful...and don't forget dothan isn't that far from PC....
Well with the apparent demise of E.com in terms of being a reliable source of information, I'd hope more providers and more hobbyists would come here. I've seen a lot of "regional" boards, and this is by far one of the best. It could truly be national. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I support option 1......
I agree and have been promoting this site and have send emails warning of e.com and to be extra careful...and don't forget dothan isn't that far from PC.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Yeah, but this board is categorized along state lines, so Dothan falls into Alabama. It would be nice for a little more regional categorization. Then all we would need is Redneck Riviera for Dothan, P'Cola, Tally, PC and Mobile.

BTW, I consider Tally more in the Panhandle than in relation to Jacksonville. I can actually get to Tally faster than I can get to P'Cola even though in terms of mileage, Tally is a bit further away.
I like option #1.
Hi huggybare will be in Destin Fl May 17-22 looking
For any local providers and body massaged
Will need good rub down after golf :-)
txhuggybare4u@yahoo.com
I also like option 1
and, I'm off EDC for good.