Christmas Shopping Early in MO..

Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Now THAT is fucking hilarious right there...
Now THAT is fucking hilarious right there... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Come on now, don't be that way. That could be The President's son, if he had one.
Now THAT is fucking hilarious right there... Originally Posted by Wakeup
It was funny when the guy was doing that in August also... same store.

On August 11, 2014, to be exact.

Makes one wonder what happened to the "blue shirt"!

Guess he finally showed up last night.
It was funny when the guy was doing that in August also... same store.

On August 11, 2014, to be exact.

Guess he finally showed up last night. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Dude gets around...

It appears on at least one clip it appears CNN was using "file footage" from the August "reaction" to "supplement" this weeks "events" ... without any disclaimer ... ... apparently there is some photo-shopping and "editting" going on for whatever reason ... to enhance the level of violence and lawlessness.

Some of the verbal descriptions given from on the scene border on hysteria by the reporters. There is enough destruction and lawlessness without embellishing it further.

I heard MLK's son ... rightfully and correctly he would not speculate as to what his father would "think" about the Grand Jury decision, but he did comment he felt his father would object to the violent response ... my impression of his father is the same.
About the same as what was (is) in Vienna Sausages.

SPAM too. Originally Posted by LexusLover
SPAM is made from "forequarter" meat, which is pork butts, pork cushion meat, not bad stuff

If you want to know what is in the product, read the label

if it says "beef" it is nothing more than ground beef other wise beef hearts etc has to be on the label

There is a producers of hot links that uses salivary glands, I cannot think of anything worse to eat
If you want to know what is in the product, read the label. I do .. and more than just the "ingredients."

if it says "beef" it is nothing more than ground beef other wise beef hearts etc has to be on the label. Kind of like 100% "real photos" on BackPage!

There is a producers of hot links that uses salivary glands, I cannot think of anything worse to eat. It "depends"! Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Boiled sinus linings?

Guess he finally showed up last night. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Heh...the fact that most of you didn't recognize Lootie from Hurricane Katrina being photoshopped into the pic as a joke just makes me laugh that much harder...

Pull your heads out, guys...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/lootie
Heh...the fact that most of you didn't recognize Lootie from Hurricane Katrina .... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Updating my "Famous Looters" scrapbook immediately after Thanksgiving.
Oh, not just famous looters...famous everywhere on the interwebs. Bunch of old white guys arguing about staying off each other's lawns has jaded most of you into a life of tunnel vision...

The world is funny as fuck...if you're willing to see it as such...
WU must be a farker on the side.
...and 4chan, Reddit, slashdot...I would admit to ebaumsworld, but I'd have to quit 4chan if I did, and /b/ is the shit...been doing the Interwebs since it was dialup bulletin boards...

That meme didn't start on Fark...even though it has shown up there a bit...
You need to get out more.

Fark was the first place I saw it during Katrina
Fark is great...but it's really just the AAA league for /b/...I spend most of my time there...