Baton Rouge Nightlife & Restaurants?

The official hipster beverage (though Highlife is catching up in popularity haha)
Yep. Originally Posted by Jacquie

well, 15 years from what age?

is this where loose lips sink ships???
Thanks Jacquie, I should have known, as much of it as I've sold (never drank any, though) Always thought of it as a "bum" beer.
well, 15 years from what age?

is this where loose lips sink ships??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Any Age Dilbert... I still look 17 to me... Not, but my memory works most of the time.
I wholeheartedly agree on Ivars, Duvics, and Chelseas. BTW St Patricks day parade is around the corner (fun time at Ivars).
My Fav Restaurants:
Seafood: Louisiana Lagniape (http://www.louisianalagniapperestaurant.com/)
Burgers: Chee burger Chee Burger (sic)
Japanese: Ichiban or Kamado
Wings: Pluckers
French: Maison Lacour
J Alexanders & Cafe Americain

BTW Jacquie , do you still have your school uniform? (EG)
Any Age Dilbert... I still look 17 to me... Not, but my memory works most of the time. Originally Posted by docdavid49
I can still do everything I could do when I was 20. It just takes longer and/or hurts more.
I can still do everything I could do when I was 20. It just takes longer and/or hurts more. Originally Posted by trekker

+1 several times over...
What can I say???? "Youth is wasted on the young!"
Of course I still have my school uniform. I'm disappointed I haven't worn it for more sexual escapades as I created scenes from afternoon specials with that brand of delight.

Dilbert asked me what I considered older. I wasn't being demeaning about y'all ages. I quite like sex with you guys. Most older men know how to treat a woman to keep her around for seconds and thirds.