Guys, do you use the word "Titty"???

Tits

I met a provider today that had a great set of tits on her

And I'm not referring to "Titty" Bar.

I mean when you're with a provider or any woman for that matter....

Do you refer to breasts as "Titties"?
Just curious.

~Kelly TNT
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
haha good one jake
yeah every once and a while
I like your Gazongas TNT

I found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?

262 Names For Boobs
I prefer the term chimichangas

As in - "I am going to open a latina-themed version of Hooters and call it "Humongous Chimichangas".
  • zebra
  • 01-23-2012, 07:44 PM
Tig Bitties
I say breasts when it's sensual and tits when it gets rowdy. Call them what ya want but I love'em
Because if we called em udders, we would never get to play with any but our own.
Because if we called em udders, we would never get to play with any but our own. Originally Posted by TexasDave555

Got milk?
"Breasts" or "headlights" sounds fuller, more robust than "titties"...
"A front shelf you could do Shakespeare from"...now we're talking serious mammaries.
  • fawn
  • 01-23-2012, 08:34 PM
The word titties sounds very juvenile, makes me think of a young girl not a woman .... My choice would be breast or boobs.
Titty, Titty, Titty, Titty, Titty

I wanna be Titty slapped by Lana.

All Kelly needs is a good ole titty slap! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I prefer boobs, breastages, big 'uns, tig ole bitties, pillows, funbags, the girls, and place to rest my head!
"Titty-baby" under certain circumstances (usually relating to another guy)...

tits or rack and occasionally "units" come out but I usually go with breasts, they or them.

If you want to be formal, go with "teats." LOL!
  • KYOT
  • 01-24-2012, 07:17 AM
But the ladies say that all the time . . .

Since most women seem to frown on tits, and breasts is too formal/medical . . . I generally admire their boobage. Originally Posted by pyramider
This is where I generally fall, although boob still sounds silly and makes me want to giggle like a teenager. Maybe "The Altar I worship at", wait no, thats the TNT vagina. In all seriousness, I usually refer to them with some euphemism like (I met this girl with an amazing pair of ... personality)

I don't even call it a titty bar, usually the nudie bar (old married with children ref). As for me, you can call my penis junk, dick, cock, or pretty much anything you want, JUST DON'T CALL IT CUTE!!!!!!!!