Why providers don't see Black Guys

Awe come on, where's your sense of fair play? The OP asked a question and we should answer it. So, here it goes:

It's because Black men beat up the pussy, steal from the pussy, try to recruit the owner of the pussy. It's because it's the provider's choice to be ignorant and exclusionary. It's because they had bad experiences. Take me for example, I hate llamas. Mind you, a llama bit my sister once. Therefore, I don't care for llamas and I don't apologize for it.

The other 90% of providers either don't have a problem with it and will see you or there are a few that say they will but are magically booked whenever you call for an appointment. Some won't admit they see black men because some clients will then not ever want to see said provider. Occasionally, someone will get really bent out of shape one way or the other and points are issued. The rest is a historical debate, some finger pointing, self defense, denial and eventually, the thread is either locked or combined with the other threads like it, without resolution.

In truth, this is a subject that has merit. But as long as there are two sides to this story, there won't ever be resolution. The only logical answer is to see the providers who have no problem with a client based on their ethnicity. Don't argue with the ones who don't want to see men of a darker color because you'll only increase your frustration. I don't get upset when a client doesn't want to see me because I'm 47 and a bigger woman. I just happily see the ones that want to see me. Play some ball and have some fun!

If all the bases have been covered, can this be closed?
I don't care for llamas and I don't apologize for it. Originally Posted by Dharma
all this time i thought i was the only one.
Take me for example, I hate llamas. Mind you, a llama bit my sister once. Therefore, I don't care for llamas and I don't apologize for it. Originally Posted by Dharma
Must have been a "Venezuelan Red" they can be pretty nasty, or so I've "herd".
Yeah, almost as nasty as moose bites...
A picture is worth a thousand words... Originally Posted by KenMonk
If that horse was alive I'd be upset!
"Venezuelan Red" Originally Posted by Iaintliein
i tried some of that back in the 70's.
If that horse was alive I'd be upset! Originally Posted by Jake Perman
LOL
Awe come on, where's your sense of fair play? The OP asked a question and we should answer it. So, here it goes:

It's because Black men beat up the pussy, steal from the pussy, try to recruit the owner of the pussy. It's because it's the provider's choice to be ignorant and exclusionary. It's because they had bad experiences. Take me for example, I hate llamas. Mind you, a llama bit my sister once. Therefore, I don't care for llamas and I don't apologize for it.

The other 90% of providers either don't have a problem with it and will see you or there are a few that say they will but are magically booked whenever you call for an appointment. Some won't admit they see black men because some clients will then not ever want to see said provider. Occasionally, someone will get really bent out of shape one way or the other and points are issued. The rest is a historical debate, some finger pointing, self defense, denial and eventually, the thread is either locked or combined with the other threads like it, without resolution.

In truth, this is a subject that has merit. But as long as there are two sides to this story, there won't ever be resolution. The only logical answer is to see the providers who have no problem with a client based on their ethnicity. Don't argue with the ones who don't want to see men of a darker color because you'll only increase your frustration. I don't get upset when a client doesn't want to see me because I'm 47 and a bigger woman. I just happily see the ones that want to see me. Play some ball and have some fun!

If all the bases have been covered, can this be closed? Originally Posted by Dharma
After all of the above, I must conclude there is only one solution to this problem! Hang them ALL!!! Of course I'm talking about the llamas.
I'm glad to watch as this thread was hijacked!
It seems like if prostitution were legalized, then anti-discrimination laws could be enforced. Until then, it is a free for all. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Hmmm. interesting topic for another thread... prostitution is "legalized", thus legally forcing a provider to see someone they otherwise wouldn't see.

Sometimes, fair is worse than wrong.
Hmmm. interesting topic for another thread... prostitution is "legalized", thus legally forcing a provider to see someone they otherwise wouldn't see.

Sometimes, fair is worse than wrong. Originally Posted by Stuck in the mud
Depends on the state because each state will have different laws. Also any business has the right to refuse service to protect a legitimate business interest. You also must factor in the brothels, and how they are run. A lady may refuse to see a client in a brothel, but the services haven't been refused by the business, another lady will see said client.

So most likely the "lawyer" stating, or even suggesting that a lady would be forced to "service" someone she doesn't wish to "service", is wrong. In court it is what you can prove, which is hard to do in this type of situation.

Sometimes, fair is worse than wrong. Originally Posted by Stuck in the mud
what does that have to do with llamas? let's keep this on topic.
I think you could easily make the "disparate impact" argument to prove discrimination, thus negating the need to prove individual discrimination. Let's just say that the business had a written policy outlawing discrimination, but that the impact of their actions created an environment conducive to discrimination against African Americans, even by just a few of their practitioners. As a protected class, if they (African-Americans) can't get pussy like the rest of us whiteys, they could sue the business.
American Airlines got sued because a few mechanics (out of hundreds) harassed a black guy and hung a rope (with a noose) from the guys locker. In spite of policies and training classes, they still had to pay out money. So I maintain legalization would benefit protected classes in their procurement of pussy.
To the OP, here is the link to 120 pages on this topic http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600
Hope it helps you find the answer to your question.
I guess in turn some of the White guys not getting seen but the AA would be would make the white guys want to sue also. Hell I havent sued or thought about suing a hair stylist or places for being to busy. Alot of places have right to refuse service to people. To answer the above question about why girls dont see AA. There are several reasons but I am not like that I believe it depends on the person not the race of the person. I can list some really awesome AA guys that are on here and nt on here but are great guys. I hate how a person is judged by his name and race but nt the person inside. I cant get mad cause someone wont see me cause Im nt skinny enough or young enough or anything else they like in a person. I am happy for the clients I do have and I am happy I have great guys of all races, size and age that allows me to get to know them and enjoy their company. As humans we all have things we like and things we dont and it makes it nice cause if we didnt life would be boring. If a girl wont see you just go to the next one cause there are plenty that you can pick from and enjoy.