assup is an idiot

YOU SURE SEEM TO UNDERSTAND IT, BONE COLLECTOR!

What a fucking tantrum! You look. You smell. What else? Your mama wears army boots? HAHAHAHAHA!

You’re too fucking stupid to realize that what’s good for the goose is good for the goosed.

However, in your case, YOU WENT FAG. Is that what “zizzle time”is?

One Dick might be a joke (in fact, I’ve read in posts written by you that yours is a joke). But a whole gallery of them... naw... YOU WENT FAG.

So you’ve got a basket of COCK hanging around your neck hereafter, like an albatross. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just like your albatross. There’s nothing like the original. And you’re the original bone collector. That’s just a fact.
Just like your albatross. There’s nothing like the original. And you’re the original bone collector. That’s just a fact. Originally Posted by bambino
My albatross? With all DUE respect, what albatross are you talking about?

You didn’t perchance search the word “pig” in your posts, did you?
My albatross? With all DUE respect, what albatross are you talking about?

You didn’t perchance search the word “pig” in your posts, did you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In all due respect, I’m just pointing out your lies and hypocrisy. You were the original poster of cocks from a gay website. You cluttered the forum with disgusting pics and then complained the forum was a ghost town. I wonder why? Who wants to log in here to see every thread polluted by your childish and disgusting pics. Dilbert made a foolish mistake once. So, as long as you continue your lies and hipocrisy I’ll continue to point it out. That’s how that works, in all due respect.
In all due respect, I’m just pointing out your lies and hypocrisy. You were the original poster of cocks from a gay website. You cluttered the forum with disgusting pics and then complained the forum was a ghost town. I wonder why? Who wants to log in here to see every thread polluted by your childish and disgusting pics. Dilbert made a foolish mistake once. So, as long as you continue your lies and hipocrisy I’ll continue to point it out. That’s how that works, in all due respect. Originally Posted by bambino
Great. So with all due respect, you need to stop lying.

DilFuck, as you so respectfully called him, has posted dozens of pics that were far more disgusting than fat naked guys dancing, which seems to have annoyed one member of this forum more than any other.

He has also earned every fuckin bit of what he’s getting for me now. So you can either admit it or enjoy it. But it is not gonna stop because you say so.

I also recognize a respectful threat of future ... what’s that term you like to use all the time ... COCKSTALKING.

So, amigo, that is reality. At least for now.
Great. So with all due respect, you need to stop lying.

DilFuck, as you so respectfully called him, has posted dozens of pics that were far more disgusting than fat naked guys dancing, which seems to have annoyed one member of this forum more than any other.

He has also earned every fuckin bit of what he’s getting for me now. So you can either admit it or enjoy it. But it is not gonna stop because you say so.

I also recognize a respectful threat of future ... what’s that term you like to use all the time ... COCKSTALKING.

So, amigo, that is reality. At least for now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Cockstalking is what you do. That is reality. And don’t fool yourself, many here responded to your infantile, gay pictures. Not just one. You seem to live in an alternate universe. You fail to see the error in your ways. As I said before, you’re DOTY total far exceeds the frequent posters here. I wonder why? That’s reality, for now. And the last 5 years.
Wrong about that, too, bubba.

Looks like you’ve found a new farm animal.

YOU SURE SEEM TO UNDERSTAND IT, BONE COLLECTOR! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I see you updated your sig tag line. doubling down are ya!

the only reason I can understand your stupid, false, (I should say slanderous) sig is that it had political forum relevance.

people are not gonna know what that sig tag is all about, effing moron.

they'll think you're a stupid twit!

you're pathetic! You're the DOTY master!

I never made a claim I collected male genitalia.

that's bullshit. you know it.

dood, you're the real dick collector! not me. you were doing this long before I came along.
I see you updated your sig tag line. doubling down are ya!

the only reason I can understand your stupid, false, (I should say slanderous) sig is that it had political forum relevance.

people are not gonna know what that sig tag is all about, effing moron.

they'll think you're a stupid twit!

you're pathetic! You're the DOTY master!

I never made a claim I collected male genitalia.

that's bullshit. you know it.

dood, you're the real dick collector! not me. you were doing this long before I came along. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He’s now campaigning in the Pgh forum. He’s well known there as what he is. A soulmate of the Bulgarian cocksucker as he is known in PGH. The legend of Yssup grows by the day. A true legend.
He’s now campaigning in the Pgh forum. He’s well known there as what he is. A soulmate of the Bulgarian cocksucker as he is known in PGH. The legend of Yssup grows by the day. A true legend. Originally Posted by bambino
what's PGH?
what's PGH? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Pittsburgh Dilbert. PGH is the abbreviation for it.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post&t=2258507
what's PGH? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Actually, you’d probably get all upset by the shape, BONE COLLECTOR.

^ yep. STILL an idiot.
^ yep. STILL an idiot. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
He tries to find Phallic symbols anywhere he can.
He tries to find Phaylic symbols anywhere he can. Originally Posted by bambino
He puts so much effort into it.....when all he needs to do is look in the mirror for a phallic symbol...js
Talking about dicks again, I see.

What sissies!