I was in chat last night

I did hear you have a nice kitty. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
HAHHA the cutest, sorry for the thread hijack, but im serious if anyone wants a baby.

• Rocko
  • 07-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Now I think you have to post pictures of your other kitty
  • Omari
  • 07-14-2010, 11:53 AM
I hate NSNC, both in real world and hobby. With cell phones,text mesg, e-mail, IM, blah blah blah; there is just no reason to NSNC. Shit happens but unless you are dead or bleeding out, you as provider or hobbiest can call and let the other party know. R Originally Posted by romab
+1
I think it's the "Do onto other as you would have them to onto you."I'm sure some of the hobbiest that have had this done to them decide to give payback.
  • romab
  • 07-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Yes but unlike subs other kitty cats, hers needs a few slaps on the rear to get a good purr going
Those kitttys look better than Dearhunter's kitty ....er uh his avatar I mean.
I got NCNS'd in a particularly crummy way last night by May or June's flavor of the month and I can't find anything good to say about it except I still have the unspent fee in my pocket.
Those kitttys look better than Dearhunter's kitty ....er uh his avatar I mean. Originally Posted by carkido45
So, you like mine ?
So, you like mine ? Originally Posted by boardman
n

NO!!!
I lost control of my car across all lanes (including the open part of HOV) of 59 inbound on the same day I had an evening appointment scheduled. Thankfully I did not make contact with any vehicles because I would have felt horrible not being able to properly cancel. I made it to the appointment that evening, it went well and then I ended up dating the guy for some time. I wish I had wrecked my car that day. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
OK... I gotta ask... were you alone at the time of the mishap... exactly what were you doing that caused you to lose control... (no..I ain't talking about the car...) ... do you charge extra for that... would that be considered an in call or an out call...
Those kitttys look better than Dearhunter's kitty ....er uh his avatar I mean. Originally Posted by carkido45
Quit staring at my kitty
OK... I gotta ask... were you alone at the time of the mishap... exactly what were you doing that caused you to lose control... (no..I ain't talking about the car...) ... do you charge extra for that... would that be considered an in call or an out call... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

maybe just a moving violation
Quit staring at my kitty Originally Posted by dearhunter
pussy, get a dog
I lost control of my car across all lanes (including the open part of HOV) of 59 inbound on the same day I had an evening appointment scheduled. Thankfully I did not make contact with any vehicles because I would have felt horrible not being able to properly cancel. I made it to the appointment that evening, it went well and then I ended up dating the guy for some time. I wish I had wrecked my car that day. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko

Me too...........
pussy, get a dog Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Have you seen my chihuahua?