The Troll's Days Are Numbered!!

+1 take a break and come back and try and recreate your identity. Not sure it will work but you have gotten quite abit of bad press. I remember one provider that was trolling every coed thread. She left and came back trying to recreate herself. Not sure how that worked put but I guess its worth a shot. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj

I think just the opposite
The things I have learned from her character are good things...especially the way she stands up to the assholes here.
I think just the opposite
The things I have learned from her character are good things...especially the way she stands up to the assholes here. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Ive heard quite a few things from others. Im not just passing judgement based on eccie posts. This board definitely doesnt help identify who anperson really is.
Very true sir about not being able to identify anyone on this board

Years ago I would go to socials wanting to meet what I thought were my heros....the guys that I thought I should look up to.

For the most part...I was very disappointed. What people think of other people (guys) on this board is nothing like one would think meeting that person(guy) in real life.
That's when you figure out who the chest beaters are and why they do what they do.
Ive heard quite a few things from others. Im not just passing judgement based on eccie posts. This board definitely doesnt help identify who anperson really is. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj

Believe nothing you hear and only half of that you see.

I've had a chance to meet CK. She and I don't always see things on this board through the same lens but I'd be willing to vouch for her character. I think she has a good heart and that sometimes she lets her emotions get the better of her on here. That can make her seem like low hanging fruit for some fucktards. Fortunately she has enough self awareness to know when it's time to step away for a few days or even weeks.
Believe nothing you hear and only half of that you see.

I've had a chance to meet CK. She and I don't always see things on this board through the same lens but I'd be willing to vouch for her character. I think she has a good heart and that sometimes she lets her emotions get the better of her on here. That can make her seem like low hanging fruit for some fucktards. Fortunately she has enough self awareness to know when it's time to step away for a few days or even weeks. Originally Posted by boardman
BM I have always thought our disagreements were simply foreplay
BM I have always thought our disagreements were simply foreplay Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Da great despises all trolls equally. Tooodlez.....
That must be difficult for you shine
Also da great despises bumping old threads. Tooodlez....
Well...if you go back about 3-1/2 months you will find a bunch of your threads you can bump