Places to play during the day

• tron
  • 09-08-2010, 07:16 AM
I wonder if Mt. Bonnell is unoccupied in the middle of the day. It might work if the guy is wearing shorts and the girl is in a skirt going commando. Now that school has started, it might work on a weekday mid-morning.

One concern would be if some low lifes showed up and decided to butt into the party. A couple of cans of mace handy might deal with that issue, though.
The last time I was at Mt Bonnell, there was a surveillance camera in action.
I love playing late nights at the duck pond behind Arboretum. It's public enough to be fun, yet secluded enough to be fairly safe.

There's a ledge on the cliff side of Mt Bonnell you can walk down and be out of sight from most onlookers. No guarantees if you make noises. Oh, you might be visible if someone looks up from the houses.
There are some single toilet bathrooms on UT's campus that are surprisingly clean and can be deadbolted from inside. Got to try one out about 9 months ago. Good Times!!!!
I have on occasion during the spring and fall, ventured up the barton creek greenbelt; many places secluded between zilker park and the 360 bridge. Even more fun is when there is a nice level of water and can get in a little skinny dipping fun also. This was pointed out to me by a female friend who told me to notice the couples walking on the trail and then suddenly disappearing off the trail; daytime during the week is best.....
Dressing room at Victoria Secret is my fav.
There are some single toilet bathrooms on UT's campus that are surprisingly clean and can be deadbolted from inside. Got to try one out about 9 months ago. Good Times!!!! Originally Posted by discretionaryincome
Where are these bathrooms? What buildings? Inquiring minds would love to know...
dude... the greenbelt... you can get it on 25 feet off the trail, and if you are smooth enough its like being in public without the worry of getting caught
cklduncan check your PM