Patricia at BDD best dance ever

Yes, she was there on Friday - day shift.
Yup I saw her last time I visited. If every girl could lapdance like her they would have never made strip clubs legal.
Does she have ass implants, or does she really have that tight and toned of an ass?
Does she have ass implants, or does she really have that tight and toned of an ass? Originally Posted by dbjp101
Would guess that it's fake, and it's why she was gone for awhile. Looks way bigger all of a sudden. Thought her ass looked much better before. The Cuban dancers love to get plastic surgery. Curious if they get it in US or back home in Cuba.
Would guess that it's fake, and it's why she was gone for awhile. Looks way bigger all of a sudden. Thought her ass looked much better before. The Cuban dancers love to get plastic surgery. Curious if they get it in US or back home in Cuba. Originally Posted by Top Dog
It was fake before she left. For some reason she thinks I'm a customer of hers because I got maybe 3 dances from her 7 months ago but when I did I felt her plastic surgery in general was below par. Maybe she went to get it tightened up as you say.

Of all the girls working at bdd I'm shocked that this girl has a thread. There are much better looking and higher mileage dancers but I guess she's sorta low hanging fruit so many know and enjoy her work..Hobby on......
What? I doubt her ass is fake though I am not an expert of fake asses. I was able to easily spot a few of them with fake asses. Especially one chick who's name I forget who always wears glasses her ass felt like a grocery bag filled with rubber it was so fake. Thinking about it even more I would say it is real since her entire body looks and feels great. If she had a plain body and the killer ass that would be suspicious but everything is good.
What? I doubt her ass is fake though I am not an expert of fake asses. I was able to easily spot a few of them with fake asses. Especially one chick who's name I forget who always wears glasses her ass felt like a grocery bag filled with rubber it was so fake. Thinking about it even more I would say it is real since her entire body looks and feels great. If she had a plain body and the killer ass that would be suspicious but everything is good. Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
I am an expert. It is fake. Tits are too but I'm sure you knew that. Fake doesn't necessarily mean implants but it could mean but shots or fat transfers/but augmentation. Enhanced is probably a better term. Some enhancements are obvious and dare I say grotesque (Miranda, Heather Hayes) while others are more subtle.

Patricia doesn't have implants but she either had the shots or augmentation. It's not a knock but just an observation..
I am an expert. It is fake. Tits are too but I'm sure you knew that. Fake doesn't necessarily mean implants but it could mean but shots or fat transfers/but augmentation. Enhanced is probably a better term. Some enhancements are obvious and dare I say grotesque (Miranda, Heather Hayes) while others are more subtle.

Patricia doesn't have implants but she either had the shots or augmentation. It's not a knock but just an observation.. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
Personally, I like Heather Hayes' fake ass, and I'm not an ass man. However, as my username implies, I am a fan of surgical enhancements.

If I can touch them, they're real.

- MMO
Personally, I like Heather Hayes' fake ass, and I'm not an ass man. However, as my username implies, I am a fan of surgical enhancements.

If I can touch them, they're real.

- MMO Originally Posted by Man_mades_only
Exactly! I meant grotesque in a neutral way, as in obvious and HH's enhancements are very obvious.

I'm sure you're disappointed in the lack of big fake up tops at BDD these days. There are a few like Kylee or Skylar but you don't see the really big fake ones as much as you used to, circa 2006. Or at least it seems that way to me...
I agree with Black. Patricia's butt is def augmented in some way(in no way is this a bad thing...I am attracted to a bigger butt). I have a large amount of experience in South America with this subject as I live there in the winter.

The question I want to know is if any of you lucky gents have had her otc?
Exactly! I meant grotesque in a neutral way, as in obvious and HH's enhancements are very obvious.

I'm sure you're disappointed in the lack of big fake up tops at BDD these days. There are a few like Kylee or Skylar but you don't see the really big fake ones as much as you used to, circa 2006. Or at least it seems that way to me... Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas

That's probably why I like HH's, because it's obvious, similar to my preference in fake tits, obvious. I understand a woman's preference to slightly enhance her parts so as to blend in and look natural, but I prefer the woman who goes big.

You're also 100% correct. I am disappointed in BDD's recent lack of big fake tits. They used to be my (and everyone's) go-to for big fake parts, but all these strippers now want to be sensible w/their surgeries. Ha.

I've sampled Skylar in the VIP. 10/10 would recommend, if you're willing to part w/an okay amount of funds.

- MMO
Saw her yesterday day shift and wow
Anyone seen her lately?
Anyone seen her lately? Originally Posted by Gcher98
Yesterday.

Just FYI if you don't go to bdd frequently but are looking for a particular girl try Sunday and Monday since one of theose days is supposed to be mandatory for girls that want to work that week. Of course there are always exceptions but start with those 2 days..
Saw her yesterday (Monday 9/16)