Cougar High LOOSES

• WTF
  • 11-22-2015, 06:40 PM
I was pulling for the Coogs...damn late interception!

I think Navy will roll them though. That option is rolling.

They have a great new stadium. ..went to the Vandy game. Big improvement.
[B]Rey did that of purpose looser. and don't count your chickens before they are hatched. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The Gay Bladed Rey did it because he is an ignorant cock sucker and it obviously impresses the rest of you Gay Blades..

Voila, he snared Wacky from Wacko. How many other Gay Blades will the Gay Bladed Rey lure into his web?

The Gay Bladed Rey did it because he was trying to impress his Gay buds.

He obviously snared Wacky from Wacko. How many other Gay Blades will Gay Rey lure into his web?

Originally Posted by bigtex
Just keep " duckin and dodging " the FACT that YOU won YOUR own poll Lil Cotex !
Just keep " duckin and dodging " the FACT that YOU won YOUR own poll Lil Cotex ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Is this the poll you're referring to, Gay Bladed Rey?

LLIdiot ----- 1 ----- 4.76%
JDIdiot ----- 4 ----- 19.05%
COIdiot ----- 1 ---- 4.76%
DSKIdiot ---- 2 ---- 9.52%
IIFFYIdiot --- 8 ---- 38.10%
IBIdiot ----- 5 ---- 23.81%

Congratulations to COIdiots ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot ----- 2015 IOTY (not IATY) OF THE YEAR!

Is this the poll you're referring to, Gay Bladed Rey?

Congratulations to COIdiots ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot ----- 2015 IOTY (not IATY) OF THE YEAR!

So you ARE doing the Lying Lyndon "...I shall not seek, not shall I accept the nomination.. "
of YOUR write in candidacy that YOU overwhelmingly WON ! Way to scurry and flea, airborne ! Airborne, NONE of the way !!!
Read it and weep, Gay Bladed Rey!!!!!

• DSK
  • 11-22-2015, 08:01 PM
Read it and weep, Gay Bladed Rey!!!!!

Most sane people are embarrassed they couldn't get into a real University and had to settle for Cougar High. I'd be more impressed by someone who went to Miss Wade's Fashion Merchandising College!!!
Most sane people are embarrassed they couldn't get into a real University and had to settle for Cougar High. I'd be more impressed by someone who went to Miss Wade's Fashion Merchandising College!!! Originally Posted by DSK
So who's photo are you posting on a whooker board, WaKKKo? Are you really that fucking stupid?

You put the entire board at risk.
So who's photo are you posting on a whooker board, WaKKKo? Are you really that fucking stupid?

You put the entire board at risk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
sorry. did i out your tranny son? my bad.

i'm sure "she" will get over it.
:Originally Posted by Yssup Rider: "So who's photo are you posting on a whooker board, WaKKKo? Are you really that fucking stupid? You put the entire board at risk."
Your indiscretion put this "board at risk" when you JOINED!!!!
Your indiscretion put this "board at risk" when you JOINED!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Then he invited his protégé woomby to join and it's been all down hill from there ( sound of toilet flushing in background ! ) !
Then he invited his protégé woomby to join and it's been all down hill from there ( sound of toilet flushing in background ! ) ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Does it make you want to consume copious amounts of alcoholic beverages so that you can kill enough brain cells to be able to communicate with them?

I thought not!
Cougar High LOOSES Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Cougar High "LOOSES"?????

It is one thing for an Idiot Klan, errr Clan member to question the educational standards of an accredited institution of higher learning.

But Gay Rey Idiot takes it to a whole new level ... by misspelling a "simple" ... 5 letter word ... in the title of the thread.

But ... let's give credit ... where credit is due. Gay Rey Idiot did spell ... "Cougar" and "High" ... correctly.

One out of three isn't bad ... at least for an Idiot!

AND WORLD CHAMPION DINGLE BERRY PICKER !!!!!!