GREEK GODDESS

Women have to change implants from time to time. Assuming she’s doing an upgrade?
If she was “upgrading” its her job to let us know beforehand especially if she post pics on her CURRENT ads where she has DD implants and does not mention it. Never had a situation similar to that before.
If she was “upgrading” its her job to let us know beforehand especially if she post pics on her CURRENT ads where she has DD implants and does not mention it. Never had a situation similar to that before. Originally Posted by LAbron
No disagreement on the responsibility to inform she’s running flats at the moment
Wow!! She must be really "BSC" to show up to someone's residence the next day causing a scene and drama....OMG!!!😯😮😯

Read this:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2720113 Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

It's a lot more to the story than that lol
It's a lot more to the story than that lol Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29
Yes there is but showing up to someone's residence to create drama is a major violation, unprofessional and did I mention "BSC". Shit could have went more than "sideways". Others could have handled her a lot differently.

She should really chime in on this and put some things in perspective.
I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt but if they can’t refute what appears to be a legitimate claim then fuck it.
Wow, so had her implants removed, and didn't disclose ahead of time!

Geez !!
Yes. It was very disappointing. She waited until I paid to remove her clothing for that reason (I believe)
so I moved to Grand prairie, tx. what do y'all think? too far from the city? Originally Posted by sophieleediax

No disrespect, but if you you have already moved, why are you asking everyone's opinion if its too far from the city? Just inform them of your new location, they can decided to visit or not depending on distance.
No disrespect, but if you you have already moved, why are you asking everyone's opinion if its too far from the city? Just inform them of your new location, they can decided to visit or not depending on distance. Originally Posted by Equipeeler55
The girls need some way to advertise here. I don’t blame ‘em.
I dunno, eating greek tastes like ass and gives me gas. I try to not partake, no matter how good it looks.
Thanks for the heads-up Labron, much appreciated...
She got a long rap sheet, lol
Yes she has a long sheet of victims. I should have done my research.