When Gov Kathy in charge

So she is giving a rebate on property tax....
That usually means an INCREASE in rental property taxes.
That works out great for land lords and renters.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
problem for landlords. The backlog to for taking a tenet to court.

I once knew a landlord that found it easier to tell the renter I want to give you the place as is. They run faster than a eviction would work.
problem for landlords. The backlog to for taking a tenet to court.

They run faster than a eviction would work. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Typical actual legal eviction can take up to 6 months from the time the local constabulary hands over the paperwork.

Of course if it's the trump organization being evicted that becomes 20 years +/- 4 years. (this is a trump org business slam, not a political statement)
Typical actual legal eviction can take up to 6 months from the time the local constabulary hands over the paperwork.

Of course if it's the trump organization being evicted that becomes 20 years +/- 4 years. (this is a trump org business slam, not a political statement) Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
so guessing you have nothing good or bad to say about Gov Kathy so I'll let my TDS show ???? just asking

I wonder if she thinks the world would have been better off if her mother aborted her
so guessing you have nothing good or bad to say about Gov Kathy so I'll let my TDS show ???? just asking

I wonder if she thinks the world would have been better off if her mother aborted her Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Your DBt shows to the whole board. Every member sees it.

If the woman who pushed out #45 aborted that thing we wouldn't even have DBt and tDS to discuss anyway!

As I mentioned in your other ̷ ̷ ̷t̷r̷a̷p̷ ̷ ̷ thread to discuss politics, I'm bowing out.

This political season you can think of me as a nonplayer!

If the woman who pushed out #45 aborted that thing we wouldn't even have DBt and tDS to discuss anyway!

As I mentioned in your other ̷ ̷ ̷t̷r̷a̷p̷ ̷ ̷ thread to discuss politics, I'm bowing out.

This political season you can think of me as a nonthinker! Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
fify
again

This political season you can think of me as a nonplayer! Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
mmmm another off topic nothing burger
well then Thanks for Nothing Sir

anyways know will name the DEM's running and give a why n why not ????