Healthcare Providers

Hobby? I am seeking medical treatment. You can not deny me that in the United States of Donald Trump.

Is the first lady a provider?

How many providers would marry the President for a lifetime of luxury?

Also, how much would a client pay for the President's provider?
  • Old-T
  • 11-18-2016, 04:01 AM
Your joke was lame in post #1.

It has not improved with age.

Originally Posted by Old-T
And Old T is being generous.
Originally Posted by Old-T
And Old T is being generous. Originally Posted by Contralto
And spot on accurate.
Don't feed the troll unless you agree to be bit!
I am so awesome.
Please die a virgin.
might be kewl

After being rejected by a provider, I think that may be the most likely outcome
Make sure you tell your therapist:
"I am not crazy and neither am I".
I'm not sure if therapy is going to help me at all. I'll give it a shot, but it's not going to get me a girlfriend, get me laid, or cure feeling lonely all the time, and I don't want to sit there and wine about it like I do here. (It's a little less embarrassing when you're anonymous.) I've no clue what kind of treatment they could give me. They only wanted me to go because they thought I was suicidal, but it was just a stupid joke I said to someone who I thought was a friend, who should have known me better.

The root of my problems is being a chode, and I do stupid and reckless things in hopes of attracting a pretty girl. How can therapy help with that?
  • Old-T
  • 11-22-2016, 08:57 PM
I think your best hope is to go find CJohnny. Rumor has it he hangs out at the Univ of Houston bookstore. He is a really smart guy on these matters. You and he would probably have a lot of good things to talk about.
O man. I just paid some cam girl like 200 dollars just to talk to me on the phone tonight. Jesus Christ. What the hell is wrong with me?

I've still been giving that other girl money in hopes she will talk to me. I would seriously pay her to just text me back every once in awhile, but it's like she wants me to die.

I got extra money by sending photos and video of my genitals to some guy I've never met before. All I know is that he is really interested in foreskin. He's helped me pay rent when times were tough.

I'm really not cut out for this kind of stuff.
I'm not sure if therapy is going to help me at all. I'll give it a shot, but it's not going to get me a girlfriend, get me laid, or cure feeling lonely all the time, and I don't want to sit there and wine about it like I do here. (It's a little less embarrassing when you're anonymous.) I've no clue what kind of treatment they could give me. They only wanted me to go because they thought I was suicidal, but it was just a stupid joke I said to someone who I thought was a friend, who should have known me better.

The root of my problems is being a chode, and I do stupid and reckless things in hopes of attracting a pretty girl. How can therapy help with that? Originally Posted by yitzchak

Electro shock therapy would do wonders. Look into it. Or get a cop to taze you multiple times.
I've still been giving that other girl money in hopes she will talk to me. I would seriously pay her to just text me back every once in awhile, but it's like she wants me to die. Originally Posted by yitzchak
Good judgment on her part.
  • 2dogs
  • 11-23-2016, 10:28 PM
Oh boy