ugly unemployment numbers

we just went passed china for number of cases,

smh, we havent even peaked

but yeah lets go back to work lets go sit out at a restaraunt, sure people will go , but the hospitals are souinding out the alarm that they dont have equipment.

LA is next, watch,

open up small states i get it, but ny, calif , florida texas, hmmm thats the economy, gotta get more testing done
test test test.

test took 4 days to get results

NBT,, hes still a liberal in his heart, he bankrupts everyting he owns

i got me a hooker to stay so im staying in
Except he's been your President for more than 15 months, Z.

Overall negative?

Under 20,000 when Hussein finally left town. That's def less than 22,500, yes?

Three years ago already, seems like yesterday. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
See your having problems following buttercup, a failing common to most cons. So will try making it easier for you, since economics is not your strong suite.

All gains made under the Orange Con man's term are gone.
Mid Feb DOW was over 30K!
The next 5 weeks DOW dropped to > 19K, erasing all Don the Con's gains!!! (aka signaling a severe recession!!!)
The 3 recent good days the DOW went up but is nowhere near 30K+

Some FACTS:
Over the last four years of Obama’s Presidency the Dow reached 118 new highs and finished at 19,732. Another interesting statistic is that the Dow surged 11,783 points while Obama was in office rising from 7,949 the day of his inauguration to 19,732, a 148% increase over the eight years. It also rose by 13,185 points from its March 2009 low.

Stock market under Trump

When Trump entered office he benefited from an economy that was in its eighth year of growth, a stock market that had been consolidating for about two years and was close to an all-time high. Making new highs is much easier in this situation vs. the one that greeted Obama when he took office.
we just went passed china for number of cases,

smh, we havent even peaked Originally Posted by Missburger
Exactly.
All due to incompetence and dawdling Don the Con.
USA under Don the Con now has death rates surpassing Italy, Spain and China!
China has sent massive PPE aid and 100s of doctors to both Italy and Spain! So far nothing to to the USA in spite of Don saying what fantastic pals China is to him.

China did say they got things under control by doing far more than what is being done to date in the USA. China said their massive spraying of streets and neighborhoods with disinfectant works and is cheap and doesn't understand why this isn't being done in the USA as yet!

Don the Con continues with his 'happy talk' disinformation.
While our real health experts and doctors say if his policy goes on, it will get worse.
Holy shit, Z. You need to secure yourself a safe space NOW. Come November, they'll be scarcer than TP during WuFlu.
I am not going to get involved in the whole political discussion here but unless you are living under a rock, or are deaf, dumb, and blind this is news why? Did you expect the numbers not to be bad. Holy shit the whole country basically went on lockdown and the unemployment numbers went up!!! Breaking fucking news!!!

I guess I will get political. Where is Joe Biden??? Have any of you seen his virtual town halls?? Seriously that is who you are putting up as your candidate??? Everyone on the left better get some help because it is going to be a long 4 1/2 more years.

I don't even particularly care for Trump and didn't vote for either moron in 2016 but seriously you people need HELP!!!
Z having issues with basic arithmetic as most are able to accept that 22,500 > 19 thousand and change.

Also keep in mind that the current number is in the midst of a perceived national crisis which has resulted in panic selling that can in no way be attributed to the overall health of the underlying economy.

Trump's primary means of economic stimulus can be generally summed up as deregulation combined with incentive to both small and large business, kick starting the economy and resulting in tremendous tangible growth/activity.

Now remind everyone how Hussein artificially stimulated the economy, democrats. That's actually the story here, for those with intact memories.

Z is a swell guy but either does not understand this or more likely can't accept it psychologically. This is common in advanced TDS.

Z also evidently trusts China, like their business partner, Joe Biden, does. As long as China continues to take good care of his 50 year old child who directly benefited from senile Joe's influence peddling.

NBA superstars and owners, along with league, also believe everything their business partner, China, says.

Quite a few ignorant individuals as well as special interests love and protect China, including main stream media.

All while the world's economy is gummed up by the lack of transparency, and who knows what else, of the communist Chinese gov't. This after they irresponsibly originated a wave of global hysteria.

Makes one wonder.

Insert meme.
I am not going to get involved in the whole political discussion here but unless you are living under a rock, or are deaf, dumb, and blind this is news why? Did you expect the numbers not to be bad. Holy shit the whole country basically went on lockdown and the unemployment numbers went up!!! Breaking fucking news!!!

I guess I will get political. Where is Joe Biden??? Have any of you seen his virtual town halls?? Seriously that is who you are putting up as your candidate??? Everyone on the left better get some help because it is going to be a long 4 1/2 more years.

I don't even particularly care for Trump and didn't vote for either moron in 2016 but seriously you people need HELP!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Biden's recent interview with Nicolle Wallace is a horror show for both senile Joe and Wallace herself.

Wallace can't stop smiling and nodding, and Joe can't stop muttering incomprehensibly in fits and starts. Pitiful.

A pay for play "news" reporter and a mush-mouthed presidential "candidate".

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._it_sorry.html

And the hits keep right on coming from the inane left.
See your having problems following buttercup, a failing common to most cons. So will try making it easier for you, since economics is not your strong suite.

All gains made under the Orange Con man's term are gone.
Mid Feb DOW was over 30K!
The next 5 weeks DOW dropped to > 19K, erasing all Don the Con's gains!!! (aka signaling a severe recession!!!)
The 3 recent good days the DOW went up but is nowhere near 30K+

Some FACTS:
Over the last four years of Obama’s Presidency the Dow reached 118 new highs and finished at 19,732. Another interesting statistic is that the Dow surged 11,783 points while Obama was in office rising from 7,949 the day of his inauguration to 19,732, a 148% increase over the eight years. It also rose by 13,185 points from its March 2009 low.

Stock market under Trump

When Trump entered office he benefited from an economy that was in its eighth year of growth, a stock market that had been consolidating for about two years and was close to an all-time high. Making new highs is much easier in this situation vs. the one that greeted Obama when he took office. Originally Posted by Zollner
what was going on when obama took office and what the stock market was at??

people forget that,, he inherited a mess

now i didnt like obama and a lot of his policies, but he inherited a frickin mess

trump inherited a economy that was already in recovery, but i think trumps policies some of them are very good, his demeanor and his comments and how he speaks about him all the time quite frankly im done with, four years is enough of him.

I don't even particularly care for Trump and didn't vote for either moron in 2016 but seriously you people need HELP!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
you went political lol didnt ya, which is ok, i like it.

If i was biden i would be doing what hes doing, stay low

why speak, its not the time to critize or get political soon he will

biden is in the drivers seat say nothing, just wait
Z having issues with basic arithmetic as most are able to accept that 22,500 > 19 thousand and change.

Also keep in mind that the current number is in the midst of a perceived national crisis which has resulted in panic selling that can in no way be attributed to the overall health of the underlying economy.

Trump's primary means of economic stimulus can be generally summed up as deregulation combined with incentive to both small and large business, kick starting the economy and resulting in tremendous tangible growth/activity.

Now remind everyone how Hussein artificially stimulated the economy, democrats. That's actually the story here, for those with intact memories.

Z is a swell guy but either does not understand this or more likely can't accept it psychologically. This is common in advanced TDS.

Z also evidently trusts China, like their business partner, Joe Biden, does. As long as China continues to take good care of his 50 year old child who directly benefited from senile Joe's influence peddling.

NBA superstars and owners, along with league, also believe everything their business partner, China, says.

Quite a few ignorant individuals as well as special interests love and protect China, including main stream media.

All while the world's economy is gummed up by the lack of transparency, and who knows what else, of the communist Chinese gov't. This after they irresponsibly originated a wave of global hysteria.

Makes one wonder.

Insert meme. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
nbt nobody give a crap they are losing money man,

the president was warned about this, he said it was under control and we had the virus beat in feb,

no excuses, no pass, hes the president, the economy is his

just like it was obamas and he inherited a mess, but youre not giving him a pass on that are you

trump can get out of this, if he makes the right decisions and listens to people

If trump does what i just said, i also dont like to fuck black girls,

in other words good luck with that

at the end of the day, he owns this hes the president
nbt nobody give a crap they are losing money man,

the president was warned about this, he said it was under control and we had the virus beat in feb,

no excuses, no pass, hes the president, the economy is his

just like it was obamas and he inherited a mess, but youre not giving him a pass on that are you

trump can get out of this, if he makes the right decisions and listens to people

If trump does what i just said, i also dont like to fuck black girls,

in other words good luck with that

at the end of the day, he owns this hes the president Originally Posted by Missburger
Too many things about Hussein which nauseate me to contain in a small space.

In the most general possible terms I resent his globalism, his mother-henning of private enterprise, and his relentless hatred of Israel.

Most of my objections all emanate off of these three core principles.
Too many things about Hussein which nauseate me to contain in a small space.

In the most general possible terms I resent his globalism, his mother-henning of private enterprise, and his relentless hatred of Israel.

Most of my objections all emanate off of these three core principles. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
so heres a quote from a black girl i know real well who came over last night and you will appreciate this nbt

obama gave us a cheap ass phone

orange asshole is giving us 1200 dollars (she has no kids i dont like messing with girls with kids)

the black girls with 3 4 kids are sitting on 3k from trump

maybe hes buying the black vote hmmm
you went political lol didnt ya, which is ok, i like it.

If i was biden i would be doing what hes doing, stay low

why speak, its not the time to critize or get political soon he will

biden is in the drivers seat say nothing, just wait Originally Posted by Missburger
See that is the issue right there. He is speaking and he is being critical. But they are all incoherent rants that go off the rails. You won't see them out there because he is being protected.

If you believe he is just laying low your crazy! Look I actually like the guy. Do not agree with much of what he has to say but I do like him. But he is an absolute shitshow at this point in his life.

Here is a great question for any Biden supporter. How can a guy who represented the state of Delaware for 36 years in the Senate want to take away peoples right to bear arms when that state is a permit less open carry state??? That's right the state he represented for 36 years allows anyone that can legally own a gun to open carry without a permit! Something I happen to agree with but find it peculiar!!!
Heh.resisting urge to respond (developing a nervous tick) must resist. 😨