Encounter: Kelley J is still my ATF

You obviously have not been to Roseland! Originally Posted by majorjones
You are correct. However, if I did go, it would not be their "age" that might be offsetting. To dismiss someone based only on age IMO is ridiculous.
You are correct. However, if I did go, it would not be their "age" that might be offsetting. To dismiss someone based only on age IMO is ridiculous. Originally Posted by NordicJag
I’m probably not close to your age NJ, but these guys and women being in their 30s being “OLD” or “MILFS” is almost laughable. I’m amazed at the ridiculous comments about the veteran Indy’s on here who are mid to late 30s being “TOO OLD”. and those would be the ones with a stellar reputation on here.
  • Pyle1
  • 04-30-2023, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the link UC. I don't find anything offsetting about her p411 pics. Looks damn fine.
Spinner, great attitude, loves sex, reasonable rate, not for everyone, lot of guys love her for companionship
Shes not that hot one and done for me alot of guys hype her up because she has a nice attitude and good menu but shes a older white milf who looks to old for me Originally Posted by bcglx
I respect people's opinions. But for those reading this individuals comments it's so far from the truth!!! Wonder if there is an agenda or is just blind. Fact of the matter is Kelley is a beautiful lady with an amazing spinner body. She is such a sexy lady... dates with her are very special. She is in her late 30's but does not look it. She takes amazing care of herself. There truly is no one like her. ATF is way overused, but in Kelley's case it is completely justified.
Bumping an almost six months old thread?
She is for sure worth it. An awesome gal all around!
I respect people's opinions. But for those reading this individuals comments it's so far from the truth!!! Wonder if there is an agenda or is just blind. Fact of the matter is Kelley is a beautiful lady with an amazing spinner body. She is such a sexy lady... dates with her are very special. She is in her late 30's but does not look it. She takes amazing care of herself. There truly is no one like her. ATF is way overused, but in Kelley's case it is completely justified. Originally Posted by RickyMartin
Way to keep her UTR by bumping a 6 month thread? DAfuq!!??!
It's been bumped, so I'm going to reply. I almost saw her last night. It didn't happen because of circumstances not in her control at all. But we did talk on the phone and she was very nice and accommodating and I will definitely see her in the near future.
Who says she wants to be UTR JB. She’s all over OH2. She’s ML’s top dbls partner.
Closing due to over 30 days bump at post 21.

Guideline #12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.