Things you learned to do or not to do in the hobby!

Well one thing I learned in the hobby was if you plan on going at it after you cum, don’t shoot all over the ladies face, she has to go clean up while you sit there with a hard on. So next time I want to keep gong after I cum I,m blowing in her mouth, no cleanup and I can keep going or ask for the cover, geez.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Well, I learned you can lick it off her face and keep going ....
I have learned if I have ROS info...then I should keep my whore mouth shut!

You too?
I have learned...

You've got to know when to hold 'em.
While facefucking, but remember to ask, "You OK with head grabbing?"

You've got to know when to fold 'em.
Standing K9 or mish with FBE.

Know when to walk away.
Fake pics, etc.

Know when to run.
Pimp, SO, or other man in the room.
This is a very good topic. I hope we hear a lot of inputs from the girls. I bet we all learn some new tips.

If I'm going to do DATY, do it early. First, it warms her up. If you get her off, it is a great ego boost. If you only bring her to the edge, she just wants it more and makes the main event an even better experience. Second, going down on her before you slide your lubed up latex covered cock into her is a much better tasting experience. You get to enjoy her feminine juices without the skunkiness of what was just inside her. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

lol unless your the 2nd 3rd or 4th of the day .Honestly how many times have you finished with a girl and the next appointment is waiting in the parking lot texting her. And she texts back is not quite ready yet give me ten minutes.i have been on both sides lol
I have learned...

You've got to know when to hold 'em.
While facefucking, but remember to ask, "You OK with head grabbing?"

You've got to know when to fold 'em.
Standing K9 or mish with FBE.

Know when to walk away.
Fake pics, etc.

Know when to run.
Pimp, SO, or other man in the room. Originally Posted by emptywallet
that song is full wisdom for the hobby would

one must keep a eye on the Ace/s the they keep, along with pick-em with care
and never count your money when playin,
I am very selective with the girls I see-- low volume, UTRs. and SBs. Most of the time, I am their only date for the day, or I am the first date of the day. I also do the ever so subtle skunky kitty test. If I think it isn't fresh or clean, I won't go down.

lol unless your the 2nd 3rd or 4th of the day .Honestly how many times have you finished with a girl and the next appointment is waiting in the parking lot texting her. And she texts back is not quite ready yet give me ten minutes.i have been on both sides lol Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly
[QUOTE= I am their only date for the day, or I am the first date of the day. .[/QUOTE]

fantasies are a wonderful thing
I bet he believes in unicorns, too.
The only time you will ever be first is when you take the cherry, and that ship is long gone.

IB
Things I have learned-
1- Everything written on this board is true;
2- Research, research, research;
3- See #1;

Cheers!