Testing The Waters (An Extramarital Encounter )

Damn Bambi. That ass . What were we talking about again?
Agree with FunInDFW...banging co-workers could lead to office complications down the road...bigtime. Lots of other girls here, bars, strip clubs, etc...but I definitely understand the attraction.

There's 3 women here in my building I'd love to bark at the moon with...then, one day one of you gets promoted over the other; I'm their supervisor or they're mine...yikes.
Compliments are your friend! "Love that outfit.." "Your hair looks great that way..," It's innocent enough to fly if she's not interested. But if she is, you'll notice her looking at you more often, etc..
Be fucking careful where you work. Wife had a coworker that would initiate and foment male counterparts via text message. Then clear her phone and get the guys fired. The company caught on, eventually, but not before she got 5 other people fired. She was just a vindictive bitch.
  • JB91
  • 05-13-2015, 05:33 PM
Be fucking careful where you work. Wife had a coworker that would initiate and foment male counterparts via text message. Then clear her phone and get the guys fired. The company caught on, eventually, but not before she got 5 other people fired. She was just a vindictive bitch. Originally Posted by corona
sounds like HR at where I used to work about 15 years ago.
I am on girl number three at my job. Done 6 years younger, same age, and ten years older. At all levels of the company. My current is actually one of my mangers. Just act naturally and go for an after work drink. It's easy.

Two are married and one is single. Neither subtype puts up much resistance.
The key is to make them laugh. Add them on Facebook and begin after work/later evening messaging. It will gradually lead to more intense conversations and texting.
I have even done the deed with one of the girls in the work parking lot. Lead to a trip to HR but they are not there to be morale police.
Note to BambiGirl: "Mind the gap."